WTTF 2001-2017 Topps Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis founds these from one of your old post. Let me know what's available and what you think is fair. I don't have any bv on any off these. Thanks Billy

Bellinger RCs
2017 Topps A&G 281 Yoan Moncada RC<br>
<br>
2011 Topps Update US288 Eric Thames RC <br>
<br>
2011 Topps Update Wal-Mart Blue US288 Eric Thames RC<br>
<br>
2013 Panini Prizm Blue Prizm 227 Anthony Rendon RC<br>
<br>
2016 Topps Chrome 114 Aaron Nola RC<br>
2016 Topps Chrome Refractor 114 Aaron Nola RC

Billy

All should be available. Can you lmk what lists they came off of? I think it is my granddaughters tradelist but would need to check.

Thanks,
Dennis

Can use them. Do you have any wants for sets?

Thanks,
Dennis

Mostly collect just Rangers. Do have a couple of older sets I am trying to finish up: 1992 Action Packed (Baseball), 1988 Sportflics, 1989 Sportflics, 1990 Sportflics, 1994 Sportflics, 1995 Sportflix, and 1996 Sportflix. Let me know if you think you can hit any of those sets and I can get you the lists. My team wantlist for the Rangers is here: http://www.freewebs.com/spiff45/rangerswants.htm and for the Senators is here: http://www.freewebs.com/spiff45/senatorswants.htm. For some reason the links work if you copy and paste but not if you just click on them. Thanks.

Hi Dennis, Can you send me your link to your trade page again.. I tried to send a private message but it says your inbox is full.. JEFF

Hey Dennis. I know I at least have this for you:

2017 Topps Heritage SP #718

Going to see if I have any more of your needs for 2017 and 2018.

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Dennis, Can you send me your link to your trade page again.. I tried to send a private message but it says your inbox is full.. JEFF

I will try to get it updated this week. Having to use phone for internet till probably Wednesday. Hope I can update then on the tradelist.

Thanks,
Dennis