Higher end stuff for trade..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Not really looking for anything in particular, thought I'd throw these out there..........Not opposed to keeping them either..........Show me what you have, not looking at lists or buckets at this time..........Happy New Year everybody! Please LMK if you have any questions about them........Mike

smoltz

altuve

varitek

fowler

boggs

Mike
What is the BV on each card. Please advise so I know what to pull for you. Are you looking for autos in return, 1/1's, thx Jim

Hi Jim.........No BV's on any of this stuff...........Would be looking to trade for similar stuff that catches my eye; nothing in particular that I'm seeking out...........LMK what you come across...........Thanks............Mike

what year is the Altuve card?

Hi Jim.........No BV's on any of this stuff...........Would be looking to trade for similar stuff that catches my eye; nothing in particular that I'm seeking out...........LMK what you come across...........Thanks............Mike

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online