Thread: 1990 Pro Set Eric Dickerson/Cody Risien

1990 Pro Set Eric Dickerson/Cody Risien

Trying to complete a couple of master sets from this old garbage product and looking for these two SP cards. Thanks!
    Baseball - Everything Kirby Puckett along with some basic 90's set needs

Basketball - Magic/Bird RC and mid-90's set needs

Football - Need a Jerry Rice auto

might be able to hlp as i have about 600 of those can you end me numbers of those two that you need
    thanks
    Chief
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    might be able to hlp as i have about 600 of those can you end me numbers of those two that you need
    thanks
    Chief
    Chief, the Cody Risien card is 75 and the Dickerson Pro Bowl card is 338. Both were issued and then pulled from production. I think the Risien card was replaced by Ozzie Newsome and the Dickerson card was not replaced. They are both tough finds but maybe you'll be lucky and have one or both.

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Chief, the Cody Risien card is 75 and the Dickerson Pro Bowl card is 338. Both were issued and then pulled from production. I think the Risien card was replaced by Ozzie Newsome and the Dickerson card was not replaced. They are both tough finds but maybe you'll be lucky and have one or both.
    That's correct - thank you. Let me know if you come across one!
    Baseball - Everything Kirby Puckett along with some basic 90's set needs

Basketball - Magic/Bird RC and mid-90's set needs

Football - Need a Jerry Rice auto

They are tough but the fine folks at the pricing cartel has them listed dirt cheap. I have both but won't trade them at their prices. I have a couple of other variations if you need them too.
    Looking for team traders. I need current Miami Dolphins and Atlanta Falcons. Still taking Vick! Will consider HOF players too.

Looking for certified autos of these members of the 1986 NY Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, D Heep, L Mazzilli, D Sisk, T Leach, R Niemann, E Hearn, R Myers, S Fernandez and D Johnson MGR.

My Beckett inventory - collectorsnet