21 GU & Autos for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I haven't done any trading in a long time but came across a box of trade bait... it is 21 random gu and auto from multiple sports... I would like to trade for autos of anyone who has ever been an all star or award winner... 1 time all stars, ROY, 1 time gold Glover or silver slugger who was never and all star are all ok... cheap just, best, or any certified low end brand from the 90’s and early 2000’s are all ok!.... I would also trade for the low end massed produced rookies of all stars from the 80’s and 90’s... May consider all star game used... lmk what I have and what u need... would love to do a bulk trade

http://s1146.photobucket.com/user/tidwelln6912/media/IMG_0428_zpsd2i85mdq.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Thanks
Nate

Last edited:
Hi Nate.........Interested in your Blake Snell Archives auto........Will check tonite to see what I have for..........Thanks.........Mike

Posted that pic on here over a year ago and bumped it today... I still have all the cards but it shows how little attention I paid to the pic because I didn’t realize I had a $60 auto of last years Cy Young winner in there.... I’m gonna move that to my pc... all the others are available

Thanks
Nate