For Trade: 2012, 2013 & 2014 Topps (& Update) inserts & parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi,

Anyone need any of these 2012, 2013 and 2014 Topps (and Update) inserts and parallels? The list is up-to-date.

Also, why not take a few seconds to check out a few of my other recent posts as well as my newly revamped trading page?

Let's see if we can get some trading going!

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Anyone need any of these 2012, 2013 and 2014 Topps (and Update) inserts and parallels? The list is up-to-date.

Also, why not take a few seconds to check out a few of my other recent posts as well as my newly revamped trading page?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor