Great book - Armchair Book of BB - Vol 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrhaverkamp

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Not sure about you, but a great way to fill the time between the end of World Series and Spring Training is with a great book, and my baseball library proves the point.

I just found a beautiful nearmint 1st edition copy of John Thorn's 2nd volume in the 'Armchair Book of Baseball' series at my local library sale....which led me to upgrade my own copy (also a very nice 1st edition with dust jacket and mylar protection jacket). It's an anthology collection of great writing that was originally published in 1987. Some of the authors are Roger Angell, Garrison Keillor, George Will, and Ted Williams (with a great piece on how he dealt with the Boston media).

Be happy to send it out to you by media mail for 5.00 cash, or trade me any 2 Topps BB Heritage SPs (preferably from my wantlist, but will take any for 'bait). Thanks and happy hot stove reading! -- Jim