1,000 Trades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I had hoped to hit the magical number in 2017 - I needed 128 trades to get to 1,000. I came up 2 short in 2017, but wrapped it up pretty quickly in 2018.

Thank you to all the great members here on The Bench that helped make the 1,000 trade goal a reality. I am looking forward to the next thousand as well. For those I have traded with, let's get another deal done soon. For those I haven't traded with...what's wrong with you????

I guess the next goal is to have lots of commentary and get to that 10,000 post mark and hit the Primus Level of the HOF - where currently only 41 other Bench members reside.

Thanks again to everyone here on The Bench for helping me to make my collection a million times better than I ever thought possible!

Congrats! Admirable goal! I'm just trying to get 5K posts for the Robert Wing Level; can't imagine getting to the Primus Level. Best of luck.
Boots

Congrats!! I had a hand in a couple of those trades I am sure. But that Primus Level is a very difficult one to reach. I think it took me about 8 years to get there.

Good luck!!

Bryon

It makes you think about all the postage spent too. 1000 trades with a PWE is close to $500. If all were mailers, it was closer to $2000-3000!!

Congrats. I don't think I'll quite get there myself.

Congrats on your 1000 trade

Congratulations on the 1,000 trades! Good luck on making the Primus Level of the HOF! Best regards, David

Congrats! Admirable goal! I'm just trying to get 5K posts for the Robert Wing Level; can't imagine getting to the Primus Level. Best of luck.
Boots

Congrats on 1000! Good luck on the next 1000 too!

Scobes

Congrats on reaching 1000 trades.

Dennis

Congrats!! I had a hand in a couple of those trades I am sure. But that Primus Level is a very difficult one to reach. I think it took me about 8 years to get there.

Good luck!!

Bryon

Congratulations
Jack

Congrats on a Grand!

It makes you think about all the postage spent too. 1000 trades with a PWE is close to $500. If all were mailers, it was closer to $2000-3000!!

Congrats. I don't think I'll quite get there myself.

Congrats!

Thanks
Craig

Congratulations on 1000 trades Andy.

Dave

Thanks! It has been 8+ years in the making. I signed on to The Bench in 2008, made the intro post and than didn't do anything for a year, first trade was in 2009 - purchased a 34 card lot of Puckett cards. Kind of hoping the next 1000 trades go a bit quicker - and the 1800 posts or so to get that to 10,000.

The first thing I thought about was the postage -- 1,000 trades (some bubble mailers, some PWE, some paypal purchases, plus many, many free cards sent out), probably pushing close to 3 grand (or a normal month for David K.!!!!)

Looking back - every one of the 12 responders have been a trade partner at least once. Of the 1,000 trades, the person I have traded with the most is David K. -- 20 trades. Nine different traders have double digit trades with me - so have definitely traded with A LOT of different members.

And trade #1,000 was w/ Jaybo374.

Reminds me of the days when my friend crazyderik and Legacy used to hammer out over 100 trades a month without blinking. These days getting to 1,000 is definitely much more difficult with postage rates as they are and the lessening collector base out there.

Congratulations Andrew and start working on another 1,000!

Those were the days!
Boots
Reminds me of the days when my friend crazyderik and Legacy used to hammer out over 100 trades a month without blinking. These days getting to 1,000 is definitely much more difficult with postage rates as they are and the lessening collector base out there.

Congrats my friend, 1000 trades is a great milestone! You have helped make many other collections great through your trading as well!

Congratulations!

Congrats my friend, 1000 trades is a great milestone! You have helped make many other collections great through your trading as well!

I can't imagine 100 trades a month. If I get to 15/20, feel like I am ignoring either work, family or my golf game....And I don't want to say it/think it, but as postage goes up, things like trading and TTM'ing may start to decrease, which stinks. Because then the only thing in the mail box will be bills, and no one likes getting those.

Curious to see if the next 1,000 go faster..or slower.