Baseball/Football Star Player Lots for Sale/Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I have a ton of star player lots (active, retired, and hall of fame) in both baseball and football. The amount of cards vary, but there is a huge variety of sets from all of the stuff I've opened over the years.

I can do unique lots or lots that have duplicates. I am extremely negotiable on the price. The more you buy, the better the deal. If anyone needs local players, players they collect, or has a shop/flea market that sells singles I am definitely open for business on these.

Let me know what players you are interested in and I will get a number of cards I have available.

Cory

Cory -
Joey Votto for the local BB market. Former University of Louisville players QB's and players like DeVante Parker may be interesting.

Also, possibly interested in Chipper or Smoltz but I have around 1,000 of each, so would be price picky unless you have lots of stuff I don't have...

PLMK.

Thanks!

Mariano Rivera?

prd

I will get you a count of what I have available.

Cory -
Joey Votto for the local BB market. Former University of Louisville players QB's and players like DeVante Parker may be interesting.

Also, possibly interested in Chipper or Smoltz but I have around 1,000 of each, so would be price picky unless you have lots of stuff I don't have...

PLMK.

Thanks!

I will see what all I can find for you. I may have some odds sets from way back, it just varies. I just need to trim way down on inventory.