Nice Discount 2015 Prizm Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi All
Stopped at Target the other night and picked up two of the three 2015 Prizm Blasters they had discounted to $14.99. Much prefer Prizm to Optic.
Nice little box for a change.
Prizm Joe Pederson and, the late, Jose Fernandez.
Camo Prizm Jimmy Rollins 191/199 Dodgers
Field Marshal Cal Ripken
Field Pass Dante Bichette Sr.
Passion Tulo
and
Baseball Signatures
Dillon Gee Tie-Dyed 13/50 ;)
Really nice looking card!

Oh haven't opened the Blue Pulsers, but
Adam Eaton on Top and Anthony Ranaudo on the bottom.
Thanks Bob

Could use this one if they are for trade.
Rick

Field Marshal Cal Ripken

Well Rick
i wish I had the time, as I basically have tons you need...2017 Mauer Robinson 42 Patch to start. I know I have a Buxton Prizm Auto and a Sano auto. And tons of refractors...However the only personal thing I am looking for are Gwynn autos.
Bob

Opened the second box and the first pack had Nick Ahmed Fresh Faces Die Cut Camo 122/199 and a Prince base Prism.
Bob
I am looking for Gwynn autos and maybe Wil Myers and hunter Renroe autos...other wise pretty much just selling on ebay.
Packs 3 and 4 of box 2
2015 Panini Prizm Fresh Faces #10 Edwin Escobar Team: Boston Red Sox

2015 Panini Prizm USA Baseball Prizms #9 Will Clark Team: Team USA BB

No autos for trade but I do have these two if interested.

2006 SP Legendary Cuts Tony Gwynn Memorable Moments #MM-TG #'d 090/225
1999 Upper Deck Black Diamond Tony Gwynn A Piece of History gu bat #TG

Well Rick
i wish I had the time, as I basically have tons you need...2017 Mauer Robinson 42 Patch to start. I know I have a Buxton Prizm Auto and a Sano auto. And tons of refractors...However the only personal thing I am looking for are Gwynn autos.
Bob

Packs 3 and 4 of box 2
2015 Panini Prizm Fresh Faces #10 Edwin Escobar Team: Boston Red Sox

2015 Panini Prizm USA Baseball Prizms #9 Will Clark Team: Team USA BB

2015 Panini Prizm Prizms #124 Nelson Cruz Team: Seattle Mariners

Last 2 Packs
Nelson Cruz Fireworks and Alexi Ramirez Blue 1/75
Blue Pulsar Carlos Gomez on top and Javier Baez on the Bottom
Pretty nice boxes for a change.
Thanks for looking.
Bob

2015 Panini Prizm hobby is the most fun product I've opened in a long time. Had at least 1 star autograph in each box I've opened and the parallels are nice.

2015 Panini Prizm hobby is the most fun product I've opened in a long time. Had at least 1 star autograph in each box I've opened and the parallels are nice.

Hi
Did you complete all the Prizm sets? I am short on most of them. Did you do Optic?
LMK Bob

Hi
Did you complete all the Prizm sets? I am short on most of them. Did you do Optic?
LMK Bob

Never bothered building the Prizm set but I've kicked around the idea of a couple of the parallel sets though. The Camo and Red/White/Blue Prizms are really eye-catching. I only opened a couple packs of Optic just to see what they looked like. With all the Judge hoopla this past year it made most 2017 hobby a lil too expensive for my tastes in this neck of the woods (I'm a 1/2 hour from Cooperstown).

HI
Found a third box of 2015 Prizm and the first pack had an Ichiro Prim and

2015 Panini Prizm Fresh Faces Signature Prizms Black and White Checker #9 Jim Adduci/149

Top Blue card is Madison Bumgarner 3 and Dalton Pomtry on the bottom.

Last four packs were okay...

70 Gerrit Cole Prizm

Field General 5 Troy Tulowitzki
FireWorks 14 Adrian Beltre
Fireworks 20 Mark McGwire Prizm Flash 36/100 Smile

HI
Found a third box of 2015 Prizm and the first pack had an Ichiro Prim and

2015 Panini Prizm Fresh Faces Signature Prizms Black and White Checker #9 Jim Adduci/149

Top Blue card is Madison Bumgarner 3 and Dalton Pomtry on the bottom.

Last four packs were okay...

70 Gerrit Cole Prizm

Field General 5 Troy Tulowitzki
FireWorks 14 Adrian Beltre
Fireworks 20 Mark McGwire Prizm Flash 36/100 Smile

Those Flash Prizms are sharp looking aren't they?

I've pulled one gold out of all the 2015 I've opened. Surprisingly enough it was Albert Pujols. Guessing you're going for the gold prizm set with that many.

Nope...just picking up the ones I can get for under $10 delivered in most cases/ They include Johnny Bench, Frank Robinson,Pedro Martinez, Jim Rice,, etc.
Bob

I've pulled one gold out of all the 2015 I've opened. Surprisingly enough it was Albert Pujols. Guessing you're going for the gold prizm set with that many.

Nope...just picking up the ones I can get for under $10 delivered in most cases/ They include Johnny Bench, Frank Robinson,Pedro Martinez, Jim Rice,, etc.
Bob

Bob

At this point,you may as well try for the set. No huge RCs and Trout,Ripken and Griffey are probably your biggest challenges. Imagine how pretty they'd all look when you were done lol.