New Ultra Pro Pages and Sleeves FT for A's Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

As a McGwire collector I can probably help you out a good bit I am always getting extra cards. I can use some pages and can always use a new McGwire or two. I am currently updating the site I use and will let you know what I have available when I get it done look forward to being able to help you out

Hey Chris,

If it,s not too much to ask couldd you set aside any 2018 cubs. I've went through your cubs list and i need a few.

Righr now I've found aroud 23 game used and serial numbered and a hand full off you base needs list. Ill try and post when time allows.

I'm going to try and find enough to get most of your three and 4 pages too.

Thanks!

As a McGwire collector I can probably help you out a good bit I am always getting extra cards. I can use some pages and can always use a new McGwire or two. I am currently updating the site I use and will let you know what I have available when I get it done look forward to being able to help you out

Awesome, thanks!

Hey Chris,

If it,s not too much to ask couldd you set aside any 2018 cubs. I've went through your cubs list and i need a few.

Righr now I've found aroud 23 game used and serial numbered and a hand full off you base needs list. Ill try and post when time allows.

I'm going to try and find enough to get most of your three and 4 pages too.

Thanks!

Will do, thanks!

It's easier to answer, how many do you want?

I should have a few boxes of each. I use them for my collection and buy them in bulk, hence why I have them available for trade - worst case scenario is I order more.

I'd like to trade you all of the A's I listed. I could use 60 of the 6 pocket pages, 20 1 pocket pages, 4 bags of 100 soft sleeves, and whatever amount of 9 pocket pages after that. LMK what you can give for all of the A's GU/Autos I listed. Thanks!

I'd like to trade you all of the A's I listed. I could use 60 of the 6 pocket pages, 20 1 pocket pages, 4 bags of 100 soft sleeves, and whatever amount of 9 pocket pages after that. LMK what you can give for all of the A's GU/Autos I listed. Thanks!

Sounds good, do you have a BV on the cards?

Sounds good, do you have a BV on the cards?

My values from an old beckett(shouldnt of changed much):
A's autos-
Brett Anderson 11 Topps Marquee Acclaimed Impression Triple Relic Auto /350 #20 $12
Trevor Cahill 07 Just Rookies Auto #11 (not in my beckett, probably $6-8)
Kevin Gregg 06 Bowman Originals Auto /988 $10
Rich Harden 06 Bowman Originals Auto /263 $10
Craig Italiano 06 Bowman Originals auto /658 $10
Craig Italiano 06 Bowman Originals auto /160 $10
Ryan Ludwick 03 Bowman Draft Auto #rl $10
Mark Mulder 00 Just Auto #67 $8

GU-
Eric Chavez 05 Artifacts AL Artifacts /325 #ec $8
Mark Ellis 02 Leaf Certified Materials New Generation Mirror Blue /75 #156 $10
Rich Harden 06 Ultimate Collection Game Materials /50 #rh $10
Michael Ynoa 14 Topps Pro Debut Debut Duds Relic #my $6

Roughly $110 in BV. I know it will cost more for you to send so you can put the trade in your favor as you please. LMK.

How many of the 15 card pages do you have and do they hold Allen & Ginger minis?

Thanks,
Dennis

My values from an old beckett(shouldnt of changed much):
A's autos-
Brett Anderson 11 Topps Marquee Acclaimed Impression Triple Relic Auto /350 #20 $12
Trevor Cahill 07 Just Rookies Auto #11 (not in my beckett, probably $6-8)
Kevin Gregg 06 Bowman Originals Auto /988 $10
Rich Harden 06 Bowman Originals Auto /263 $10
Craig Italiano 06 Bowman Originals auto /658 $10
Craig Italiano 06 Bowman Originals auto /160 $10
Ryan Ludwick 03 Bowman Draft Auto #rl $10
Mark Mulder 00 Just Auto #67 $8

GU-
Eric Chavez 05 Artifacts AL Artifacts /325 #ec $8
Mark Ellis 02 Leaf Certified Materials New Generation Mirror Blue /75 #156 $10
Rich Harden 06 Ultimate Collection Game Materials /50 #rh $10
Michael Ynoa 14 Topps Pro Debut Debut Duds Relic #my $6

Roughly $110 in BV. I know it will cost more for you to send so you can put the trade in your favor as you please. LMK.

Looks good. Let me know.

Just got updated through 1997 here is the site might be easier for you to look if you have time.

http://www.thepclist.com/players/index.php?apc_pulldown=1

COLLECTOR: 7guns
VIEW FILTER: Duplicates
Then select year

I have the day off tomorrow I will take a look.

How many of the 15 card pages do you have and do they hold Allen & Ginger minis?

Thanks,
Dennis

I currently have around 60 or so of them. Yes they hold the mini A&G, they are for the old style tobacco cards.

Looks good. Let me know.

I have the day off tomorrow I will take a look.

I currently have around 60 or so of them. Yes they hold the mini A&G, they are for the old style tobacco cards.

Send whatever you think is fair for those I listed for you, minus the Brett Anderson as I traded it. Lmk and I can post.