Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. ckinney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hidden Valley Lake, Ca
    Posts
    2,444
    Bench Bucks
    923
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    300
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to c.kinney's ebay items


    #76
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcjr99 View Post
    what kind of quantities do you have available now for these sizes :

    4-pocket

    6-pocket

    8-pocket

    12-pocket
    Currently I have:

    4 pocket - 200+
    6 pocket - 25+
    8 pocket - 100+
    12 pocket - 100+
    A's Most Wanted Cards Blog
    Trade lists By Player, By Team, By Year
    My A's Baseball Cards (Have/Want List)
    Will trade new Ultra Pro Platinum pages and Sleeves for cards (Current sizes)

  2. cmcjr99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    columbia sc
    Posts
    2,667
    Bench Bucks
    1,723
    Bench Points
    428
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to cmcjr99's ebay items


    #77
    Quote Originally Posted by ckinney View Post
    Currently I have:

    4 pocket - 200+
    6 pocket - 25+
    8 pocket - 100+
    12 pocket - 100+

    thanks....

    if you dont mind set aside 20 6 pockets and 60 of each of the other 3 for me....that should come to $100 trade value , right ? i'll get another batch pulled for you when i get back home sunday night or monday evening and let you verify that you can use them or if i need to dig out different items....
    Claude's Card Corner
    Want ANY USC Gamecocks such as Renaldo Balkman , Tiffany Mitchell , Alaina Coates , Dunta Robinson , Jonathan Joseph , Fred Bennett , Connor Shaw , Duce Staley , Sidney Rice , Jadeveon Clowney , Alshon Jeffery , Melvin Ingram , Marcus Lattimore , Landon Powell , Whit Merrifield , Jordan Montgomery , Justin Smoak & Steve Pearce (full list on my site)

  3. ckinney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hidden Valley Lake, Ca
    Posts
    2,444
    Bench Bucks
    923
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    300
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to c.kinney's ebay items


    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcjr99 View Post
    thanks....

    if you dont mind set aside 20 6 pockets and 60 of each of the other 3 for me....that should come to $100 trade value , right ? i'll get another batch pulled for you when i get back home sunday night or monday evening and let you verify that you can use them or if i need to dig out different items....
    Not a problem, let me know when you get a chance!
    A's Most Wanted Cards Blog
    Trade lists By Player, By Team, By Year
    My A's Baseball Cards (Have/Want List)
    Will trade new Ultra Pro Platinum pages and Sleeves for cards (Current sizes)

  4. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    5,906
    Bench Bucks
    3,227
    Bench Points
    786
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #79
    hi. are you still looking for a's to trade. packs of penny sleeves for. lmk as I have a ton of Oakland a's. thanks, Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  5. cmcjr99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    columbia sc
    Posts
    2,667
    Bench Bucks
    1,723
    Bench Points
    428
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to cmcjr99's ebay items


    #80
    Quote Originally Posted by ckinney View Post
    Not a problem, let me know when you get a chance!
    just wanted to drop in and le you know i havent forgotten about this order...i just have been overwhelmed here with the ongoing eviction , foreclosure , repossession , etc ...i do still have a batch of cards for you and will get the list to you as soon as i get a bit of free time ....
    Claude's Card Corner
    Want ANY USC Gamecocks such as Renaldo Balkman , Tiffany Mitchell , Alaina Coates , Dunta Robinson , Jonathan Joseph , Fred Bennett , Connor Shaw , Duce Staley , Sidney Rice , Jadeveon Clowney , Alshon Jeffery , Melvin Ingram , Marcus Lattimore , Landon Powell , Whit Merrifield , Jordan Montgomery , Justin Smoak & Steve Pearce (full list on my site)

  6. ckinney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hidden Valley Lake, Ca
    Posts
    2,444
    Bench Bucks
    923
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    300
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to c.kinney's ebay items


    #81
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    hi. are you still looking for a's to trade. packs of penny sleeves for. lmk as I have a ton of Oakland a's. thanks, Larry
    Yeah, if you can send me a list of what you have, I can look it over for what I need. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by cmcjr99 View Post
    just wanted to drop in and le you know i havent forgotten about this order...i just have been overwhelmed here with the ongoing eviction , foreclosure , repossession , etc ...i do still have a batch of cards for you and will get the list to you as soon as i get a bit of free time ....
    No worries, I know life gets in the way of hobbies. Take your time.

    Take care, Chris
    A's Most Wanted Cards Blog
    Trade lists By Player, By Team, By Year
    My A's Baseball Cards (Have/Want List)
    Will trade new Ultra Pro Platinum pages and Sleeves for cards (Current sizes)

  7. ckinney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hidden Valley Lake, Ca
    Posts
    2,444
    Bench Bucks
    923
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    300
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to c.kinney's ebay items


    #82
    Anyone else?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    A's Most Wanted Cards Blog
    Trade lists By Player, By Team, By Year
    My A's Baseball Cards (Have/Want List)
    Will trade new Ultra Pro Platinum pages and Sleeves for cards (Current sizes)

  8. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    5,906
    Bench Bucks
    3,227
    Bench Points
    786
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #83
    Hi. lmk if you see anything here. thanks. larry

    Billy McKinney

    2013 PANINI DRAFT PRIZM PICKS # 124
    2013 BDPP # 11 X-5
    2013 BCDPP # 11
    2014 BCP # 21 X-3
    2014 BP # 21 X-2

    SEAN MANAEA

    2016 BCP # 130 X-2
    2016 BP # 130 X-3
    2013 PANINI ELITE EXTRA SCOUTING 101 # 8
    2016 BOWMAN PLATINUM # 91 RC
    2016 TOPPS UD # 13 RC
    2016 HERITAGE # 663 RC

    SEAN DOOLITTLE

    2013 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR # 147 RC

    COLLIN COWGILL

    2012 BOWMAN # 201 RC


    TYSON ROSS

    2009 BCDPP # 48
    2010 TOPPS # 461 RC X-3
    2010 BDP # 98 RC


    BRAD PEACOCK

    2012 BOWMAN # 216 RC


    TRYSTAN MAGNUSON

    2011 BOWMAN # 61 RC


    JAYCOB BRUGMAN

    2017 TOPPS UD # 187 RC


    BRETT ANDERSON

    2011 TOPPS CHROME # 143 PURPLE REFRACTOR RC 170 / 499


    RENATO NUNEZ

    2013 BOWMAN PLATINUM PROSPECT # 70 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN # 126 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 126
    2017 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR # 99 RC

    CHAD PINDER

    2014 BCP # 85
    2015 BP # 110 X-3
    2016 BP # 139 X-3
    2016 BCP # 139
    2017 TOPPS GOLD # 146 RC 0105 / 2017
    2017 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS # 153 RC


    2017 BOWMAN CHROME TALENT PIPELINE REF. PUK / MUNOZ/ BARRETO


    FRANKLIN BARRETO

    2014 BP # 87 FLAG SP
    2014 BP # 87 X-2
    2014 BCP # 87 X-2
    2014 BCP # 4
    2015 BOWMAN # 184 X-2
    2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA # 196
    2016 BCP # 160 REFRACTOR 466 / 499
    2016 BCP # 160 X-2
    2017 BP # 115
    2017 BCP # 115

    MATT CHAPMAN

    2013 PANINI USA # 6
    2016 BP # 147 X-3
    2016 BCP # 147
    2017 BP # 110 X-2

    SKYE BOLT

    2015 BOWMAN # 174 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 174 REFRACTOR


    RICHIE MARTIN

    2015 BOWMAN # 117 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 117
    2016 BP # 74 X-4
    2016 BCP # 74 X-2


    KEVIN DUCHENE

    2015 BOWMAN # 53 X-2


    ANTHONY ALIOTTI

    2014 BCP # 77 X-2
    2014 BP # 77


    DILLON OVERTON

    2014 BP # 60
    2014 BCP # 60 X-4
    2014 BCP # 26


    CHRIS KOHLER

    2014 BP # 103
    2014 BCP # 103 X-3


    DANIEL ROBERTSON

    2014 BP # 36
    2014 BCP # 36 X-3


    MATT OLSON

    2010 BDPP USA # 104 GOLD
    2010 BDPP USA # 104
    2010 TOPPS USA # 58 X-3
    2012 BDPP # 20
    2012 BCDPP #20 BLUE REFRACTOR 091 / 250
    2012 BCDPP # 20 BLUE REFRACTOR 106 / 250
    2013 PANINI CONTENDERS USA # 34
    2013 TOPPS PRO DEBUT # 130
    2013 PANINI BASEBALL CHAMPIONS USA # 97
    2013 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE. # 92 BLACK FRAMED 55/96
    2013 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE # 92 X-2
    2014 TOPPS PRO DEBUT # 58
    2014 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE # 73
    2015 BOWMAN # 196 X-2
    2017 TOPPS # 476 GOLD RC 1028 / 2017

    RYON HEALY

    2014 BP STATE FLAG # 61 X-2 SP
    2014 BP # 61 X-4
    2014 BCP # 61 X-3
    2017 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS # 158 RC
    2017 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN # 164 RC X-2
    2017 BOWMAN # 35 RC X-2
    2017 TOPPS # 53 RC
    2017 TOPPS OPENING DAY # 159 RC
    2017 TOPPS UPDATE # 241 RC


    MIKEY WHITE

    2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA # 64
    2015 BOWMAN # 119 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 119
    2015 PANINI CONTENDERS # 72
    2016 BP # 44 X-3
    2016 BCP # 44 X-4
    2016 BP #44 PURPLE 018 / 250


    DAKOTA CHALMERS

    2016 BCP # 231 GOLD / BLACK REFRACTOR
    2016 BCP # 231 X-4


    ZACK ERWIN

    2016 BCP # 223 ORANGE SHIMMER REFRACTOR. SP
    2016 BCP # 223 X-5


    BRUCE MAXWELL

    2017 TOPPS # 461 RC


    DREW GRANIER

    2014 BP # 79 X-3
    2014 BCP # 79 X-3


    BILLY BURNS

    2014 BCP # 19 X-4
    2014 BP # 19 X-2


    BOBBY WAHL

    2014 BCP # 79


    JAKE SANCHEZ

    2014 BCP # 88


    BOWDIEN DERBY

    2015 BOWMAN # 141 X-2


    IOLANA AKAU

    2016 BCP # 22
    2016 BP # 22 X-2


    SETH STREICH

    2015 BP # 96


    B.J. BOYD

    2014 BOWMAN CHROME MINI # 5 REFRACTOR
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  9. ckinney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hidden Valley Lake, Ca
    Posts
    2,444
    Bench Bucks
    923
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    300
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to c.kinney's ebay items


    #84
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Hi. lmk if you see anything here. thanks. larry

    Billy McKinney

    2013 PANINI DRAFT PRIZM PICKS # 124
    2013 BDPP # 11 X-5
    2013 BCDPP # 11
    2014 BCP # 21 X-3
    2014 BP # 21 X-2

    SEAN MANAEA

    2016 BCP # 130 X-2
    2016 BP # 130 X-3
    2013 PANINI ELITE EXTRA SCOUTING 101 # 8
    2016 BOWMAN PLATINUM # 91 RC
    2016 TOPPS UD # 13 RC
    2016 HERITAGE # 663 RC

    SEAN DOOLITTLE

    2013 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR # 147 RC

    COLLIN COWGILL

    2012 BOWMAN # 201 RC

    TYSON ROSS

    2009 BCDPP # 48
    2010 TOPPS # 461 RC X-3
    2010 BDP # 98 RC


    BRAD PEACOCK

    2012 BOWMAN # 216 RC


    TRYSTAN MAGNUSON

    2011 BOWMAN # 61 RC


    JAYCOB BRUGMAN

    2017 TOPPS UD # 187 RC


    BRETT ANDERSON

    2011 TOPPS CHROME # 143 PURPLE REFRACTOR RC 170 / 499


    RENATO NUNEZ

    2013 BOWMAN PLATINUM PROSPECT # 70 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN # 126 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 126
    2017 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR # 99 RC

    CHAD PINDER

    2014 BCP # 85
    2015 BP # 110 X-3
    2016 BP # 139 X-3
    2016 BCP # 139
    2017 TOPPS GOLD # 146 RC 0105 / 2017
    2017 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS # 153 RC


    2017 BOWMAN CHROME TALENT PIPELINE REF. PUK / MUNOZ/ BARRETO


    FRANKLIN BARRETO

    2014 BP # 87 FLAG SP
    2014 BP # 87 X-2
    2014 BCP # 87 X-2
    2014 BCP # 4
    2015 BOWMAN # 184 X-2
    2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA # 196
    2016 BCP # 160 REFRACTOR 466 / 499
    2016 BCP # 160 X-2
    2017 BP # 115
    2017 BCP # 115

    MATT CHAPMAN

    2013 PANINI USA # 6
    2016 BP # 147 X-3
    2016 BCP # 147
    2017 BP # 110 X-2

    SKYE BOLT

    2015 BOWMAN # 174 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 174 REFRACTOR


    RICHIE MARTIN

    2015 BOWMAN # 117 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 117
    2016 BP # 74 X-4
    2016 BCP # 74 X-2


    KEVIN DUCHENE

    2015 BOWMAN # 53 X-2


    ANTHONY ALIOTTI

    2014 BCP # 77 X-2
    2014 BP # 77


    DILLON OVERTON

    2014 BP # 60
    2014 BCP # 60 X-4
    2014 BCP # 26


    CHRIS KOHLER

    2014 BP # 103
    2014 BCP # 103 X-3


    DANIEL ROBERTSON

    2014 BP # 36
    2014 BCP # 36 X-3


    MATT OLSON

    2010 BDPP USA # 104 GOLD
    2010 BDPP USA # 104
    2010 TOPPS USA # 58 X-3
    2012 BDPP # 20
    2012 BCDPP #20 BLUE REFRACTOR 091 / 250
    2012 BCDPP # 20 BLUE REFRACTOR 106 / 250
    2013 PANINI CONTENDERS USA # 34
    2013 TOPPS PRO DEBUT # 130
    2013 PANINI BASEBALL CHAMPIONS USA # 97
    2013 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE. # 92 BLACK FRAMED 55/96
    2013 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE # 92 X-2
    2014 TOPPS PRO DEBUT # 58
    2014 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE # 73
    2015 BOWMAN # 196 X-2
    2017 TOPPS # 476 GOLD RC 1028 / 2017

    RYON HEALY

    2014 BP STATE FLAG # 61 X-2 SP
    2014 BP # 61 X-4
    2014 BCP # 61 X-3
    2017 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS # 158 RC
    2017 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN # 164 RC X-2
    2017 BOWMAN # 35 RC X-2
    2017 TOPPS # 53 RC
    2017 TOPPS OPENING DAY # 159 RC
    2017 TOPPS UPDATE # 241 RC


    MIKEY WHITE

    2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA # 64
    2015 BOWMAN # 119 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 119
    2015 PANINI CONTENDERS # 72
    2016 BP # 44 X-3
    2016 BCP # 44 X-4
    2016 BP #44 PURPLE 018 / 250


    DAKOTA CHALMERS

    2016 BCP # 231 GOLD / BLACK REFRACTOR
    2016 BCP # 231 X-4


    ZACK ERWIN

    2016 BCP # 223 ORANGE SHIMMER REFRACTOR. SP
    2016 BCP # 223 X-5


    BRUCE MAXWELL

    2017 TOPPS # 461 RC


    DREW GRANIER

    2014 BP # 79 X-3
    2014 BCP # 79 X-3


    BILLY BURNS

    2014 BCP # 19 X-4
    2014 BP # 19 X-2


    BOBBY WAHL

    2014 BCP # 79


    JAKE SANCHEZ

    2014 BCP # 88


    BOWDIEN DERBY

    2015 BOWMAN # 141 X-2


    IOLANA AKAU

    2016 BCP # 22
    2016 BP # 22 X-2


    SETH STREICH

    2015 BP # 96


    B.J. BOYD

    2014 BOWMAN CHROME MINI # 5 REFRACTOR

    I can use the following, let me know:

    Billy McKinney

    2013 PANINI DRAFT PRIZM PICKS # 124
    2013 BDPP # 11
    2013 BCDPP # 11
    2014 BCP # 21
    2014 BP # 21

    SEAN MANAEA

    2013 PANINI ELITE EXTRA SCOUTING 101 # 8
    2016 HERITAGE # 663 RC

    SEAN DOOLITTLE

    2013 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR # 147 RC

    TYSON ROSS

    2009 BCDPP # 48

    TRYSTAN MAGNUSON

    2011 BOWMAN # 61 RC

    JAYCOB BRUGMAN

    2017 TOPPS UD # 187 RC

    BRETT ANDERSON

    2011 TOPPS CHROME # 143 PURPLE REFRACTOR RC 170 / 499

    RENATO NUNEZ

    2013 BOWMAN PLATINUM PROSPECT # 70
    2015 BOWMAN # 126
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 126
    2017 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR # 99 RC

    CHAD PINDER

    2014 BCP # 85
    2015 BP # 110
    2016 BP # 139
    2016 BCP # 139
    2017 TOPPS GOLD # 146 RC 0105 / 2017
    2017 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS # 153 RC


    FRANKLIN BARRETO

    2014 BP # 87 FLAG SP
    2014 BP # 87
    2014 BCP # 87
    2014 BCP # 4
    2015 BOWMAN # 184
    2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA # 196
    2016 BCP # 160 REFRACTOR 466 / 499
    2016 BCP # 160
    2017 BP # 115

    MATT CHAPMAN

    2013 PANINI USA # 6
    2016 BP # 147

    SKYE BOLT

    2015 BOWMAN # 174
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 174 REFRACTOR


    RICHIE MARTIN

    2015 BOWMAN # 117
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 117
    2016 BP # 74


    KEVIN DUCHENE

    2015 BOWMAN # 53

    DILLON OVERTON

    2014 BCP # 26


    CHRIS KOHLER

    2014 BCP # 103


    DANIEL ROBERTSON

    2014 BCP # 36


    MATT OLSON

    2010 BDPP USA # 104 GOLD
    2010 BDPP USA # 104
    2010 TOPPS USA # 58
    2012 BCDPP #20 BLUE REFRACTOR 091 / 250
    2012 BCDPP #20 BLUE REFRACTOR 106 / 250
    2013 PANINI CONTENDERS USA # 34
    2013 TOPPS PRO DEBUT # 130
    2013 PANINI BASEBALL CHAMPIONS USA # 97
    2013 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE. # 92 BLACK FRAMED 55/96
    2013 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE # 92 X-2
    2014 TOPPS PRO DEBUT # 58
    2014 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE # 73
    2015 BOWMAN # 196
    2017 TOPPS # 476 GOLD RC 1028 / 2017

    RYON HEALY

    2014 BP STATE FLAG # 61 SP
    2017 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS # 158 RC
    2017 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN # 164 RC
    2017 TOPPS OPENING DAY # 159 RC


    MIKEY WHITE

    2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA # 64
    2015 BOWMAN # 119 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 119
    2015 PANINI CONTENDERS # 72
    2016 BCP # 44
    2016 BP #44 PURPLE 018 / 250


    DAKOTA CHALMERS

    2016 BCP # 231 GOLD / BLACK REFRACTOR
    2016 BCP # 231


    ZACK ERWIN

    2016 BCP # 223 ORANGE SHIMMER REFRACTOR. SP


    BOWDIEN DERBY

    2015 BOWMAN # 141 X-2


    IOLANA AKAU

    2016 BP # 22


    SETH STREICH

    2015 BP # 96


    B.J. BOYD

    2014 BOWMAN CHROME MINI # 5 REFRACTOR
    A's Most Wanted Cards Blog
    Trade lists By Player, By Team, By Year
    My A's Baseball Cards (Have/Want List)
    Will trade new Ultra Pro Platinum pages and Sleeves for cards (Current sizes)

  10. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    5,906
    Bench Bucks
    3,227
    Bench Points
    786
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #85
    Quote Originally Posted by ckinney View Post
    I can use the following, let me know:

    Billy McKinney

    2013 PANINI DRAFT PRIZM PICKS # 124
    2013 BDPP # 11
    2013 BCDPP # 11
    2014 BCP # 21
    2014 BP # 21

    SEAN MANAEA

    2013 PANINI ELITE EXTRA SCOUTING 101 # 8
    2016 HERITAGE # 663 RC

    SEAN DOOLITTLE

    2013 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR # 147 RC

    TYSON ROSS

    2009 BCDPP # 48

    TRYSTAN MAGNUSON

    2011 BOWMAN # 61 RC

    JAYCOB BRUGMAN

    2017 TOPPS UD # 187 RC

    BRETT ANDERSON

    2011 TOPPS CHROME # 143 PURPLE REFRACTOR RC 170 / 499

    RENATO NUNEZ

    2013 BOWMAN PLATINUM PROSPECT # 70
    2015 BOWMAN # 126
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 126
    2017 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR # 99 RC

    CHAD PINDER

    2014 BCP # 85
    2015 BP # 110
    2016 BP # 139
    2016 BCP # 139
    2017 TOPPS GOLD # 146 RC 0105 / 2017
    2017 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS # 153 RC


    FRANKLIN BARRETO

    2014 BP # 87 FLAG SP
    2014 BP # 87
    2014 BCP # 87
    2014 BCP # 4
    2015 BOWMAN # 184
    2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA # 196
    2016 BCP # 160 REFRACTOR 466 / 499
    2016 BCP # 160
    2017 BP # 115

    MATT CHAPMAN

    2013 PANINI USA # 6
    2016 BP # 147

    SKYE BOLT

    2015 BOWMAN # 174
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 174 REFRACTOR


    RICHIE MARTIN

    2015 BOWMAN # 117
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 117
    2016 BP # 74


    KEVIN DUCHENE

    2015 BOWMAN # 53

    DILLON OVERTON

    2014 BCP # 26


    CHRIS KOHLER

    2014 BCP # 103


    DANIEL ROBERTSON

    2014 BCP # 36


    MATT OLSON

    2010 BDPP USA # 104 GOLD
    2010 BDPP USA # 104
    2010 TOPPS USA # 58
    2012 BCDPP #20 BLUE REFRACTOR 091 / 250
    2012 BCDPP #20 BLUE REFRACTOR 106 / 250
    2013 PANINI CONTENDERS USA # 34
    2013 TOPPS PRO DEBUT # 130
    2013 PANINI BASEBALL CHAMPIONS USA # 97
    2013 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE. # 92 BLACK FRAMED 55/96
    2013 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE # 92 X-2
    2014 TOPPS PRO DEBUT # 58
    2014 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUE # 73
    2015 BOWMAN # 196
    2017 TOPPS # 476 GOLD RC 1028 / 2017

    RYON HEALY

    2014 BP STATE FLAG # 61 SP
    2017 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS # 158 RC
    2017 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN # 164 RC
    2017 TOPPS OPENING DAY # 159 RC


    MIKEY WHITE

    2015 PANINI ELITE EXTRA # 64
    2015 BOWMAN # 119 X-2
    2015 BOWMAN CHROME # 119
    2015 PANINI CONTENDERS # 72
    2016 BCP # 44
    2016 BP #44 PURPLE 018 / 250


    DAKOTA CHALMERS

    2016 BCP # 231 GOLD / BLACK REFRACTOR
    2016 BCP # 231


    ZACK ERWIN

    2016 BCP # 223 ORANGE SHIMMER REFRACTOR. SP


    BOWDIEN DERBY

    2015 BOWMAN # 141 X-2


    IOLANA AKAU

    2016 BP # 22


    SETH STREICH

    2015 BP # 96


    B.J. BOYD

    2014 BOWMAN CHROME MINI # 5 REFRACTOR


    Hi. how many packs of penny sleeves you think fair to cover what you want here. I count over 70 cards. also I may only move one of the olson blue refractors. will save the other olson blue ref for trade in cards. . lmk. thanks. larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  11. ckinney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hidden Valley Lake, Ca
    Posts
    2,444
    Bench Bucks
    923
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    300
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to c.kinney's ebay items


    #86
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Hi. how many packs of penny sleeves you think fair to cover what you want here. I count over 70 cards. also I may only move one of the olson blue refractors. will save the other olson blue ref for trade in cards. . lmk. thanks. larry
    I ran the numbers... there were a few that I did have so I removed them from the list, total is $68.95 for all of them. So 34 packs of sleeves if you want to trade all of them. Let me know.

    2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP48 Tyson Ross DP 1.25
    2011 Bowman Chrome Draft #61 Trystan Magnuson RC $0.75
    2011 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #143 Brett Anderson $2.50
    2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks Blue Refractors #BDPP20 Matt Olson $12.00
    2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks #BDPP11 Billy Mckinney $1.00
    2013 Bowman Draft Draft Picks #BDPP11 Billy Mckinney $0.75
    2013 Bowman Platinum Prospects #BPP70 Renato Nunez $0.60
    2013 Panini Prizm Perennial Draft Picks Prizms #124 Billy McKinney DC $2.00
    2013 Topps Heritage Minors #92 Matt Olson $0.75
    2013 Topps Heritage Minors Black #92 Matt Olson $8.00
    2013 Topps Pro Debut #130 Matt Olson $1.00
    2014 Bowman Chrome Bowman Scout Top 5 Mini Refractors #BMOA5 B.J. Boyd $1.25
    2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP21 Billy McKinney $0.75
    2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Series 2 #BCP85 Chad Pinder $0.60
    2014 Bowman Prospects #BP21 Billy McKinney $0.50
    2014 Bowman Prospects Hometown #BP61 Ryon Healy $2.00
    2014 Topps Heritage Minors #73 Matt Olson $0.50
    2014 Topps Pro Debut #58 Matt Olson $0.60
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #117 Richie Martin $0.60
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #119 Mikey White $0.75
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #126 Renato Nunez $0.60
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #196 Matt Olson $0.75
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #174 Skye Bolt $1.50
    2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP110 Chad Pinder $0.75
    2015 Bowman Draft #53 Kevin Duchene $0.40
    2015 Bowman Draft #117 Richie Martin $0.40
    2015 Bowman Draft #119 Mikey White $0.50
    2015 Bowman Draft #126 Renato Nunez $0.40
    2015 Bowman Draft #141 Bowdien Derby $0.40
    2015 Bowman Draft #174 Skye Bolt $0.50
    2015 Bowman Draft #184 Franklin Barreto $0.50
    2015 Bowman Prospects #BP96 Seth Streich $0.40
    2015 Elite Extra Edition #64 Mikey White $0.60
    2015 Panini Contenders #72 Mikey White $0.60
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP44 Mikey White $0.60
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP231 Dakota Chalmers $0.60
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Black and Gold Refractors #BCP231 Dakota Chalmers $1.00
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Orange Shimmer Refractors #BCP223 Zack Erwin $4.00
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors #BCP160 Franklin Barreto $2.50
    2016 Bowman Prospects #BP22 Iolana Akau $0.40
    2016 Bowman Prospects #BP74 Richie Martin $0.40
    2016 Bowman Prospects Purple #BP44 Mikey White $1.50
    2016 Topps Heritage #663 Sean Manaea RC $0.75
    2017 Bowman Prospects #BP115 Franklin Barreto $0.40
    2017 Diamond Kings #153 Chad Pinder RC $1.00
    2017 Diamond Kings #158 Ryon Healy RC $1.25
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #99 Renato Nunez $1.50
    2017 Topps Gold #146 Chad Pinder $2.00
    2017 Topps Gold #476 Matt Olson $3.00
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen #164 Ryon Healy RC $1.00
    2017 Topps Opening Day #159 Ryon Healy RC $0.60
    A's Most Wanted Cards Blog
    Trade lists By Player, By Team, By Year
    My A's Baseball Cards (Have/Want List)
    Will trade new Ultra Pro Platinum pages and Sleeves for cards (Current sizes)

  12. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    5,906
    Bench Bucks
    3,227
    Bench Points
    786
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items


    #87
    Quote Originally Posted by ckinney View Post
    I ran the numbers... there were a few that I did have so I removed them from the list, total is $68.95 for all of them. So 34 packs of sleeves if you want to trade all of them. Let me know.

    2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP48 Tyson Ross DP 1.25
    2011 Bowman Chrome Draft #61 Trystan Magnuson RC $0.75
    2011 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #143 Brett Anderson $2.50
    2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks Blue Refractors #BDPP20 Matt Olson $12.00
    2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks #BDPP11 Billy Mckinney $1.00
    2013 Bowman Draft Draft Picks #BDPP11 Billy Mckinney $0.75
    2013 Bowman Platinum Prospects #BPP70 Renato Nunez $0.60
    2013 Panini Prizm Perennial Draft Picks Prizms #124 Billy McKinney DC $2.00
    2013 Topps Heritage Minors #92 Matt Olson $0.75
    2013 Topps Heritage Minors Black #92 Matt Olson $8.00
    2013 Topps Pro Debut #130 Matt Olson $1.00
    2014 Bowman Chrome Bowman Scout Top 5 Mini Refractors #BMOA5 B.J. Boyd $1.25
    2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP21 Billy McKinney $0.75
    2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Series 2 #BCP85 Chad Pinder $0.60
    2014 Bowman Prospects #BP21 Billy McKinney $0.50
    2014 Bowman Prospects Hometown #BP61 Ryon Healy $2.00
    2014 Topps Heritage Minors #73 Matt Olson $0.50
    2014 Topps Pro Debut #58 Matt Olson $0.60
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #117 Richie Martin $0.60
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #119 Mikey White $0.75
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #126 Renato Nunez $0.60
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #196 Matt Olson $0.75
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors #174 Skye Bolt $1.50
    2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP110 Chad Pinder $0.75
    2015 Bowman Draft #53 Kevin Duchene $0.40
    2015 Bowman Draft #117 Richie Martin $0.40
    2015 Bowman Draft #119 Mikey White $0.50
    2015 Bowman Draft #126 Renato Nunez $0.40
    2015 Bowman Draft #141 Bowdien Derby $0.40
    2015 Bowman Draft #174 Skye Bolt $0.50
    2015 Bowman Draft #184 Franklin Barreto $0.50
    2015 Bowman Prospects #BP96 Seth Streich $0.40
    2015 Elite Extra Edition #64 Mikey White $0.60
    2015 Panini Contenders #72 Mikey White $0.60
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP44 Mikey White $0.60
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP231 Dakota Chalmers $0.60
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Black and Gold Refractors #BCP231 Dakota Chalmers $1.00
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Orange Shimmer Refractors #BCP223 Zack Erwin $4.00
    2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors #BCP160 Franklin Barreto $2.50
    2016 Bowman Prospects #BP22 Iolana Akau $0.40
    2016 Bowman Prospects #BP74 Richie Martin $0.40
    2016 Bowman Prospects Purple #BP44 Mikey White $1.50
    2016 Topps Heritage #663 Sean Manaea RC $0.75
    2017 Bowman Prospects #BP115 Franklin Barreto $0.40
    2017 Diamond Kings #153 Chad Pinder RC $1.00
    2017 Diamond Kings #158 Ryon Healy RC $1.25
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #99 Renato Nunez $1.50
    2017 Topps Gold #146 Chad Pinder $2.00
    2017 Topps Gold #476 Matt Olson $3.00
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen #164 Ryon Healy RC $1.00
    2017 Topps Opening Day #159 Ryon Healy RC $0.60

    that is fine with me ill do this trade. please post and ill confirm thanks. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  13. ckinney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hidden Valley Lake, Ca
    Posts
    2,444
    Bench Bucks
    923
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    300
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to c.kinney's ebay items


    #88
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    that is fine with me ill do this trade. please post and ill confirm thanks. Larry
    Posted, had to reference the post thread / number due to number of characters.

    Thanks for the trade!

    - Chris
    A's Most Wanted Cards Blog
    Trade lists By Player, By Team, By Year
    My A's Baseball Cards (Have/Want List)
    Will trade new Ultra Pro Platinum pages and Sleeves for cards (Current sizes)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •