WTTF: Freeman (2011), Machado (2013), Betts (2014), Lindor & Correa (2015) RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use these

Clayton Kershaw
11 Topps Lineage Venezuelan 11

Andrew McCutchen
15 Topps FHR02 Gold

Paul Goldschmidt
15 Bowman’s Best Hi Def Heritage Refractors HDHPG
16 Topps MLBD-12 Gold

Anthony Rizzo
15 Topps FHR11 Gold

OK, how about this?

11 Topps Lineage Venezuelan 11 Kershaw $5.00
15 Topps FHR02 Gold McCutchen $2.50
15 Bowman’s Best Hi Def Heritage Refractors HDHPG Goldschmidt $2.00
16 Topps MLBD-12 Gold Goldschmidt $2.00
15 Topps FHR11 Gold Rizzo $2.50
$14.00

2013 Bowman 215 Machado RC $5.00
16 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 10 F FREEMAN,BRAVES $2.00 $2.00
17 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 90 R CANO,MARINERS $2.00 $2.00
$14.00

Thanks,
Trevor

OK, how about this?

11 Topps Lineage Venezuelan 11 Kershaw $5.00
15 Topps FHR02 Gold McCutchen $2.50
15 Bowman’s Best Hi Def Heritage Refractors HDHPG Goldschmidt $2.00
16 Topps MLBD-12 Gold Goldschmidt $2.00
15 Topps FHR11 Gold Rizzo $2.50
$14.00

16 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 10 F FREEMAN,BRAVES $2.00 $2.00
17 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 90 R CANO,MARINERS $2.00 $2.00
$14.00

Thanks,
Trevor

Works for me go ahead and post the trade and I will confirm it

Trevor, have multiple Lindor Update’s in hand now. Still in the air on the Heritage cards. Priorities would be Machado or Carlos Correa (Update) if you have any.

Thanks
Kirby

Trevor, have multiple Lindor Update’s in hand now. Still in the air on the Heritage cards. Priorities would be Machado or Carlos Correa (Update) if you have any.

Thanks
Kirby

Hi Kirby,

Do you want to PWE two Topps Machado RC for two Topps Update US82 Lindor RC? They're each BV $5. (I'm not interested in the US286 Lindor.)

The only Correa cards I have are:
2013 Bowman BP100
2013 Bowman Chrome BCP100
2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Purple Refractor BPCP23

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi Kirby,

Do you want to PWE two Topps Machado RC for two Topps Update US82 Lindor RC? They're each BV $5. (I'm not interested in the US286 Lindor.)

The only Correa cards I have are:
2013 Bowman BP100
2013 Bowman Chrome BCP100
2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Purple Refractor BPCP23

Thanks,
Trevor

Trevor, sorry for the delay. Headed out of town for the night. Will pull and post in the morning.

Thanks
Kirby

Trevor, just met up with a local trader and picked up this:
2015 Topps Update Gold US82 Lindor /2015

Would you consider trading the Blue Machado for it? I understand if you don’t, but figure it’s a pretty comparable card to offer. PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

Trevor, just met up with a local trader and picked up this:
2015 Topps Update Gold US82 Lindor /2015

Would you consider trading the Blue Machado for it? I understand if you don’t, but figure it’s a pretty comparable card to offer. PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

Hi Kirby,

OK, trade posted, thanks.

Thanks,
Trevor

Trevor

I have (4) Manny Machado Bowman RC ($20) *$5 each available FT

Looking for base RC's in return with a BV of $5 or more let me know what you have

Best,
David

Last edited:
Trevor

I have (4) Manny Machado Bowman RC ($20) *$5 each available FT

Looking for base RC's in return with a BV of $5 or more let me know what you have

Best,
David

Hi David,

Thanks for the response. I do have a bunch of those Bowman Machado RC already (eight, plus another two on the way from you), and kinda have a bunch of Machado in general. I am obviously still looking for more Machado, but I'm more hoping to pick up Machado parallels or pick up base from the (Chromium) brands I prefer. But all that said, I'm sure we can work something out.

Unfortunately, I don't have any BASE RC'S OF ROBLES / FRAZIER / DEVERS / HOSKINS / ANDUJAR to trade.

Are you interested in McCutchen RCs? I have multiple McCutchen Chrome Draft RC and McCutchen Topps Update RC. If you could find something that might match up a little better 1:1, I also have a 2004 Bowman Chrome Draft AFLAC 5 McCutchen as well as a 2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Refrator AFLAC 5 McCutchen #'d /550 that I wouldn't mind trading.

Fyi... although I'm focusing on Betts, Lindor, Machado and Freeman RC right now, I'm also interested in these guys:

Aaron Judge
Bryce Harper
Clayton Kershaw
Cody Bellinger
Corey Seager
Giancarlo Stanton
Jose Altuve
Kris Bryant
Mike Trout
Nolan Arenado
Paul Goldschmidt

I'll also take another look at your site. (I'm actually laid up in bed with a back injury, so I've got nothing but time right now... lol. I can hobble down to my cards as needed, though.)

I also have a bunch of Red Sox wants (including some easy-to-hit base, like the 2015 and 2016 Topps Update I added yesterday): http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/452247-WTTF-My-Complete-2014-2018-Want-List

Thanks,
Trevor

I can use these
2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Refrator AFLAC 5 McCutchen #'d /550
McCutchen Chrome Draft RC

I can also use any base RC as long as the BV is $5.00 or more doesn't just have to be the ones
listed in MY SIG

I have these Machado RC's
13 Topps Archives
13 Panini Prizm
13 Panini Hometown Heroes

Take a look at MY SITE to see what you can use and I'll see if I can help with your Red Sox wants

I found these
15 Topps Update US216
16 Topp Update US80 US115 US127 US259

Last edited:
I can use these
2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Refrator AFLAC 5 McCutchen #'d /550
McCutchen Chrome Draft RC

I can also use any base RC as long as the BV is $5.00 or more doesn't just have to be the ones
listed in MY SIG

I have these Machado RC's
13 Topps Archives
13 Panini Prizm
13 Panini Hometown Heroes

Take a look at MY SITE to see what you can use and I'll see if I can help with your Red Sox wants

I found these
15 Topps Update US216
16 Topp Update US80 US115 US127 US259

Hi David,

Thanks for finding those cards for me.

The 2004 McCutchen refractor is BV $60, but I guess I wouldn't mind trading that one down a bit, and it looks like you have plenty to trade on your site. I'll work on it tomorrow.

Speaking of your site, I started poking around your wants a bit. I found a 2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Heavy Hangs the Head #AUG Augustus (BV $3). Just let me know if you still need it.

Re: "any base RC" > $5... Are you sure you don't want to narrow that down a bit? Maybe just make a quick list of a handful of other players you like and/or you think would be easy to trade. If I had an RC trade list prepared, I'd just send it along, but unfortunately I do not. (What's your favorite team? Maybe I could start there.) For example, I could find plenty of BV $5+ RCs I'd be happy to trade from guys like Longoria, Kemp, Tulowitzki, Braun, Bruce, Carlos Gonzalez and other veterans that are not as easy to trade as they once were. Would you really want those? Heck, even a 2005 Bowman Chrome Draft #81 Clay Buchholz RC is BV $5. I bet I have a dozen of those. I'll bet there are even some Dice-K RC that are BV $5, and I have a whole $%#& box of those. lol

Thanks,
Trevor