2018 Series I (2 Jumbos/4 silver packs)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I decided to work on some of the insert sets as well, so I need these from your trade list:

Superstar Sensations: 8, 33
Award Winners: 2, 13, 18, 46
Salute: 25, 55
1983: 1, 2, 8, 56

Please let me know what you need for my lists and whether I can get everything that I'm looking for.

Thanks,
David

No idea on values of anything. Posted up a thread in the price check forum and no response yet. What do you think about the 2017 Topps #287 Judge and 2017 Bowman #32 Judge for the 8 cards I wanted? or we can also wait and see if I get a response on my price check thread. PLMK Thanks, Harry

Have been away forever, which I apologize for - let me know if you still need any of the cards initially discussed and can work on a deal. Thanks.

Have been away forever, which I apologize for - let me know if you still need any of the cards initially discussed and can work on a deal. Thanks.

Of the cards I initially asked about I can still use these 3:

83 Topps (83-xx):
35 cruz
64 cano
87 Bellinger

If you want I can send you the 2017 Topps Chrome Update Judge or the 2017 Bowman Judge for them. Let me know. Thanks, Harry

Last edited:
Of the cards I initially asked about I can still use these 3:

83 Topps (83-xx):
35 cruz
64 cano
87 Bellinger

If you want I can send you the 2017 Topps Chrome Update Judge or the 2017 Bowman Judge for them. Let me know. Thanks, Harry

If you would do the 17 Chrome Update Judge, that would work for me. PWE is fine. If you can post, I will confirm and get to the post office ASAP. Thanks.