Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,658
    Bench Bucks
    2,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1562
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #1

    WTTF Albert Pujols needs

    Here's a newly updated list of my Pujols haves:

    https://sites.google.com/site/bretts...ols-collection

    Take a look and if you see something that's not on there,lemme know.

    My tradeables are also updated (link in my sig) but there are a few that need to be added and I'll get around to that sometime. I'll probably be snowed in tomorrow so I'll have all day to work something out.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  2. XZYXZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    HARRISON, NY
    Posts
    17,972
    Bench Bucks
    4,251
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    2211
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I have a 2008 UD Spectrum Dual Swatches 85/99 Pujols / Jeter. My preference is to sell.
    Any interest?
    GENE LEMOIGNE

    SUPER DEREK JETER COLLECTOR:

    DEREK JETERS TO DATE (12/05/06):

    BASE & INSERTS: 3,000 +

    GAME USED: 125

  3. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,439
    Bench Bucks
    32,367
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10191
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #3
    2018 Topps Albert Pujols Angels Material Card for trade. Looking for 2017 Topps Update Gold (from wantlist on set building thread) or if no gold....any current twin player for 2016 or 2017 refractor for the trade. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Contest for Aaron Judge auto serial 44/50 has been posted!

  4. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,181
    Bench Bucks
    1,606
    Bench Points
    200
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #4
    I have a 2007 Ultimate Collection GU Jersey #46 not numbered. LMK if interested.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  5. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,658
    Bench Bucks
    2,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1562
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by XZYXZY View Post
    I have a 2008 UD Spectrum Dual Swatches 85/99 Pujols / Jeter. My preference is to sell.
    Any interest?
    Just trading Gene.

    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    2018 Topps Albert Pujols Angels Material Card for trade. Looking for 2017 Topps Update Gold (from wantlist on set building thread) or if no gold....any current twin player for 2016 or 2017 refractor for the trade. Best regards, David
    At work right now but I'll check when I get home and pm you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I have a 2007 Ultimate Collection GU Jersey #46 not numbered. LMK if interested.
    Yes I am other Gene.


  6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,580
    Bench Bucks
    2,829
    Bench Points
    520
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Hey there, I didn't see these on your have list, LMK....
    Pujols
    2004 Bowman #50
    2006 Topps 6of10 National Baseball Card Day
    2007 Topps WM16 insert
    2007 Topps TS 6 Topps Stars insert
    2012 Topps Chrome Dynamic Die Cut refractor DD-AP

    intersted in these, in this order of priority...
    2017 Bowman Platinum Bowman's Next Generation BNG-CB Cody Bellinger
    2017 Bowman Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 BTP-92 Kevin Maitan
    2010 Bowman Platinum Gold Refractors #66 Ike Davis /539

  7. tom szczygiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Seneca,New york
    Posts
    11,832
    Bench Bucks
    3,325
    Bench Points
    2222
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Can you use any of these Pujols ;
    2006 Bowman Heritage GU Jrsy #PG-AP2
    2007 Topps Heritage GU Jrsy #CC=AP
    2006 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #107 /557
    2007 UD Masterpieces Green Border #38 Not numbered
    2010 Tribute Blue #51 /399
    2010 Topps Gold #4, #206, #US200
    2010 Topps National Chicle Chrome #CC1 /999
    2010 Topps National Chicle Chrome CC50 /999
    what do you have of Judge, Benentendi, Bellinger, Nicer Jeter, Nicer Trout
    I also need Tom Brady GU, Parallels ,Numbered and Parallels and his inserts we might need
    PLMK tom ryan4sale@aol.com
    2002 Best Of Donruss Fan Club Master Cratsmen GU Bat #C15 163/175

  8. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,658
    Bench Bucks
    2,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1562
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Hey there, I didn't see these on your have list, LMK....
    Pujols
    2004 Bowman #50
    2006 Topps 6of10 National Baseball Card Day
    2007 Topps WM16 insert
    2007 Topps TS 6 Topps Stars insert
    2012 Topps Chrome Dynamic Die Cut refractor DD-AP

    intersted in these, in this order of priority...
    2017 Bowman Platinum Bowman's Next Generation BNG-CB Cody Bellinger
    2017 Bowman Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 BTP-92 Kevin Maitan
    2010 Bowman Platinum Gold Refractors #66 Ike Davis /539
    The only one of those I need is this:
    2012 Topps Chrome Dynamic Die Cut refractor DD-AP

    The rest of the cards I have listed differently and the 2004 Bowman is actually a 2013 according to my records. His card # in 2003 was 24.


    Quote Originally Posted by tom szczygiel View Post
    Can you use any of these Pujols ;
    2006 Bowman Heritage GU Jrsy #PG-AP2
    2007 Topps Heritage GU Jrsy #CC=AP
    2006 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #107 /557
    2007 UD Masterpieces Green Border #38 Not numbered
    2010 Tribute Blue #51 /399
    2010 Topps Gold #4, #206, #US200
    2010 Topps National Chicle Chrome #CC1 /999
    2010 Topps National Chicle Chrome CC50 /999
    what do you have of Judge, Benentendi, Bellinger, Nicer Jeter, Nicer Trout
    I also need Tom Brady GU, Parallels ,Numbered and Parallels and his inserts we might need
    PLMK tom ryan4sale@aol.com
    2002 Best Of Donruss Fan Club Master Cratsmen GU Bat #C15 163/175
    I need these:

    2006 Bowman Heritage GU Jrsy #PG-AP2
    2007 Topps Heritage GU Jrsy #CC=AP
    2006 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #107 /557
    2010 Topps Gold #4, #206, #US200
    2010 Topps National Chicle Chrome #CC1 /999

    Have:

    18 Topps Opening Day #OD-5 Cody Bellinger
    18 Topps MLB Awards #MLBA-42 Aaron Judge
    17 Topps Update #US300 Cody Bellinger (2)
    17 Topps Update #US225 Andrew Benintendi (2)
    17 Topps Update #US214 Cody Bellinger (3)
    17 Topps Update #US166 Aaron Judge
    17 Topps Update #US99 Aaron Judge
    17 Topps Update #US38 Cody Bellinger (4)
    17 Topps Update #US1 Aaron Judge
    17 Panini Chronicles Prizm Orange #4 Andrew Benintendi #352/399
    17 Bowman Platinum Bowman's Next Generation #BNG-CB Cody Bellinger
    15 Elite Extra Edition Aspirations Die-Cut #8 Andrew Benintendi #164/200
    98 Ultra Millennium Men #4 of 15 MM Derek Jeter
    98 Leaf Rookies & Stars Ticket Masters #6 of 20 Derek Jeter/Andy Pettitte #2265/2500
    98 Leaf Rookies & Stars Ticket Masters #6 of 20 Derek Jeter/Andy Pettitte #650/2500
    98 Leaf Rookies & Stars Greatest Hits #9 of 20 Derek Jeter #1932/2500
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  9. tom szczygiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Seneca,New york
    Posts
    11,832
    Bench Bucks
    3,325
    Bench Points
    2222
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    The only 2 I can use are these;
    17 Panini Chronicles Prizm Orange #4 Andrew Benintendi #352/399 17 Bowman Platinum Bowman's Next Generation #BNG-CB Cody Bellinger
    these book at 20.00 total ;
    I can do Heritage Refractor 2006 #107 /557 15.00
    2010 Topps Update Gold US200 5.00
    equal trade can you Post it, Tom
    ryan4sale@aol.com


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    6,452
    Bench Bucks
    6,067
    Bench Points
    1587
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    I have these that I didn't see on your have list:

    Albert Pujols 2003 Timeless Treasures #4 #829/900
    Albert Pujols 2004 Donruss NL All-Stars NL-AS-9 #0984/1000
    Albert Pujols 2004 SP Game Used Patch Significant Numbers #68 #169/194
    Albert Pujols 2004 Sweet Spot Swinging For the Fences #172 #149/399
    Albert Pujols 2005 Diamond Kings #214 #18/50
    Albert Pujols 2005 Upper Deck Epic Epic Events EE12 #318/675
    Albert Pujols 2009 Topps Sterling 36 #120/250
    Albert Pujols 2010 Bowman Chrome #142 Blue Refractor #055/150

    Please let me know which of these you need.

  11. tom szczygiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Seneca,New york
    Posts
    11,832
    Bench Bucks
    3,325
    Bench Points
    2222
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Typo made on above Post these are the 2 I can use ;
    17 Panini Chronicles Prizm Orange #4 Andrew Benintendi #352/399
    15 Elite Extra Edition Aspirations Die-Cut #8 Andrew Benintendi #164/200
    Both total 20.00 for these
    I can do Heritage Refractor 2006 #107 /557 15.00
    2010 Topps Update Gold US200 5.00
    equal trade can you Post it, Tom
    ryan4sale@aol.com

  12. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,658
    Bench Bucks
    2,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1562
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I have these that I didn't see on your have list:

    Albert Pujols 2003 Timeless Treasures #4 #829/900
    Albert Pujols 2004 Donruss NL All-Stars NL-AS-9 #0984/1000
    Albert Pujols 2004 SP Game Used Patch Significant Numbers #68 #169/194
    Albert Pujols 2004 Sweet Spot Swinging For the Fences #172 #149/399
    Albert Pujols 2005 Diamond Kings #214 #18/50
    Albert Pujols 2005 Upper Deck Epic Epic Events EE12 #318/675
    Albert Pujols 2009 Topps Sterling 36 #120/250
    Albert Pujols 2010 Bowman Chrome #142 Blue Refractor #055/150

    Please let me know which of these you need.
    Need all except the Epic (that's a 2006 card).

    Quote Originally Posted by tom szczygiel View Post
    Typo made on above Post these are the 2 I can use ;
    17 Panini Chronicles Prizm Orange #4 Andrew Benintendi #352/399
    15 Elite Extra Edition Aspirations Die-Cut #8 Andrew Benintendi #164/200
    Both total 20.00 for these
    I can do Heritage Refractor 2006 #107 /557 15.00
    2010 Topps Update Gold US200 5.00
    equal trade can you Post it, Tom
    ryan4sale@aol.com
    Posted it but posted the trade before seeing this last post. I edited it in the comments with the correct card I'm sending. Just say you agree in the comments so we won't have to go through the hassle of deleting and re-posting a new trade. I'll get it mailed out tomorrow due to the snow today.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  13. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,439
    Bench Bucks
    32,367
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10191
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #13
    Got pm...I could use theses 18 topps legends in the making mike trout and the 17 topps chorme 1987 Yoan Moncada. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Contest for Aaron Judge auto serial 44/50 has been posted!

  14. bblair_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Fort Plain,NY
    Posts
    8,658
    Bench Bucks
    2,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    1562
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hitman73's ebay items


    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Got pm...I could use theses 18 topps legends in the making mike trout and the 17 topps chorme 1987 Yoan Moncada. Best regards, David
    If that works,lemme know and I'll post the trade.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

  15. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,439
    Bench Bucks
    32,367
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10191
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    If that works,lemme know and I'll post the trade.

    Thanks,
    Brett
    Okay to post it for us. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Contest for Aaron Judge auto serial 44/50 has been posted!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •