Vintage added u/d 9/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can you give me years and companies. I am not real familiar with any of those so I need a little more info.

Here goes with the listing (The prices are based on Beckett Online Price Guide):
2016 National Treasures Brett/Henderson/Carlton/Schmidt /99 30.00
2004 SP Legendary Cuts Bob Gibson 10.00
2006 Epic Materials *** Wee Reese 12.00
2017 Immaculate Puckett/Killebrew 30.00
2002 Upper Deck Diamond Collection Bat Around Sweeny/Thome/F. Thomas/E. Martinez 12.00
2003 Flair Greats Seaver 10.00
2008 Prime Playoff Greats Seaver /5 No pricing due to scarcity

Let me know what we can do. Also willing to trade for any other vintage Cubs or HOFers you might have if you want to go for more than just 40. I'm also willing to work out a deal on the Berra/Mantle/Yaz g/u if you don't mind the imperfections of the cards. will go to low end of value for those three.

Last edited:
Stanley

I am interested in these

Brett RC
Yount RC
Schmidt RC O/C L/R O/100

I am interested in buying but need to know condition of the Brett / Yount and Schmidt keep in mind is O/C by quite a lot which will have a major factor in the grade of the card-----Assuming the Brett and Yount are in at least excellent condtion I'll through this offer on the table $35 dlvd for the trio

Last edited:
Stanley

I am interested in these

Brett RC
Yount RC
Schmidt RC O/C L/R O/100

I am interested in buying but need to know condition of the Brett / Yount and Schmidt keep in mind is O/C by quite a lot which will have a major factor in the grade of the card-----Assuming the Brett and Yount are in at least excellent condtion I'll through this offer on the table $35 dlvd for the trio

Thanks for the offer but I will pass on that.

Boston Red Sox 72 Topps Carlton Fisk #79
Kansas City Royals 75 Topps George Brett #228
Milwaukee Brewers 75 Topps Robin Yount #223
Oakland A's 80 Topps Rickey Henderson #482

Curious what you're wanting for these in a trade and/or sale and what kind of condition? Do you have scans of them?

I don't have scans of them. I am so technology illiterate.

Here is the info on the cards you requested:

Here goes with the listing (The prices are based on Beckett Online Price Guide):
2016 National Treasures Brett/Henderson/Carlton/Schmidt /99 30.00
2004 SP Legendary Cuts Bob Gibson 10.00
2006 Epic Materials *** Wee Reese 12.00
2017 Immaculate Puckett/Killebrew 30.00
2002 Upper Deck Diamond Collection Bat Around Sweeny/Thome/F. Thomas/E. Martinez 12.00
2003 Flair Greats Seaver 10.00
2008 Prime Playoff Greats Seaver /5 No pricing due to scarcity

Let me know what we can do. Also willing to trade for any other vintage Cubs or HOFers you might have if you want to go for more than just 40. I'm also willing to work out a deal on the Berra/Mantle/Yaz g/u if you don't mind the imperfections of the cards. will go to low end of value for those three.

Last edited:
Would you take 4.00 dlvd cash in a PWE for the Topps Update Bert Blyleven SP? If so go ahead and post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon