Derek Jeter Highlights 2018 Topps Want List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan1313

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Last edited:
I have 1 and 26. However, I'm only looking for Cardinal golds which I don't see that you have. Do you happen to have 2017 Topps Update Gold-105 and 281? LMK, Aaron

Kirby,
I have:
224 Dillon Peters x4
234 Brian Anderson x2

Will that work? Please let me know or post the trade if OK with you. PWE is fine with me.

Thanks,
David

David, I’m really in need of the Foil/Gold of those two rather than base, so I will pass.

Thanks
Kirby

I have 1 and 26. However, I'm only looking for Cardinal golds which I don't see that you have. Do you happen to have 2017 Topps Update Gold-105 and 281? LMK, Aaron

Aaron,
I have 2017 Topps Update Gold #105 and 281. I would trade for the two Jeters that you have. Please let me know or post the trade if OK with you.

Thanks,
David

David, I’m really in need of the Foil/Gold of those two rather than base, so I will pass.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
Thanks for the response. I'll let you know if I come across the parallels you're looking for.

David