Team/Player/Event Oddball Card sets & Items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Going thru my collection and decided to free up a little space. For the items below, I'm looking for hof autos and only hof autos in trade. (greatly prefer on card). As most have no bv, I'll let you know what I need and want from your list and you can make an offer.

Some of the sets are sealed and some opened. Those that have been opened are complete and were only opened to make sure they were complete. (In the late 80s thru mid 90s, app 25% of the factory "sets" I opened were not complete or had damaged cards, so I opened most to be sure and replaced cardsas needed. If set is sealed, I'll note that).

2001 fleer red sox 100th anniversary....have the truck included in boxes of this set. truck is in original box, with a little tear on the box (truck is about 9.5" x 2")

1999 Headliner XL Jeter figure in original box, ser #0094/5,000 with coa card visible on back

1999 Upper Deck McGwire 500 hr set (sealed)

1998 Upper Deck McGwire chase for 62 set

1993 Upper Deck All Time Heroes of Baseball ALL Star FanFest set 4 t-202 series card featuring Mantle, Willams, Reggie, (only 3 names on box)

2004 world champions Boston Red Sox World Series Commemorative set 55 cards

1991 Pacific Nolan Ryan Texas Express set 110 cards

1992 Pacific Nolan Ryan Texas Express set 110 cards

2001 Upper Deck Ichiro tribute to 51 set (sealed) 25 cards + commemorative card

1994 World Champion Mets 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Post Card set (opened)

2010 Topps NY Yankees 27 World Championships set (sealed) 1 player card from each championship...Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, Reggie, jeter, etc

1995 post Collector's Series 16 players Bagwell, Griffey, Maddus, Piazza, Ripken, others

2002 just Prospects 41 card set w/Mike Fontenot auto

2003 UD National Team Set with Mark Romanczuk red auto and DUSTIN PEDROIA RED AUTO (Pedrioa alone books $40)

Looking for some offers!!!!!!!!!!

John