All of my minis for 1 card!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brendan1987

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Let's see how this works because I can't stand minis. Not going to be overly picky here, a pwe both ways. Here's the list:
2015 Topps A & G Mini 143 Zunino 1
2015 Topps A & G Mini 182 Frazier 1.25
2015 Topps A & G Mini Cahill 1
2015 Topps A & G Mini 267 Weaver 1.25
2015 Topps A & G Mini 276 A-Rod 2
2015 Topps A & G Magnates & Tycoons MBT-1 Rockafeller 2.5
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini 3 Beltre ?
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini 82 Wright 3

Last edited:
Let's see how this works because I can't stand minis. Not going to be overly picky here, a pwe both ways. Here's the list:
2015 Topps A & G Mini Goodwin's Champions 143 Zunino 1
2015 Topps A & G Mini Goodwin's Champions 182 Frazier 1.25
2015 Topps A & G Mini Goodwin's Champions ? Cahill 1
2015 Topps A & G Mini Goodwin's Champions 267 Weaver 1.25
2015 Topps A & G Mini Goodwin's Champions 276 A-Rod 2
2015 Topps A & G Magnates & Tycoons MBT-1 Rockafeller 2.5
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini 3 Beltre ?
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini 82 Wright 3

I'd be interested in them. What are you looking to get in return?

Hmm do you have a 17 topps judge rc and 17 topps chrome benintendi rc available? If so this lot, as long as 93 UD Then and Now TN12 (if you still need it, it was in red) and I can find some ozzies/bagwells for you I'm sure. LMK

Hmm do you have a 17 topps judge rc and 17 topps chrome benintendi rc available? If so this lot, as long as 93 UD Then and Now TN12 (if you still need it, it was in red) and I can find some ozzies/bagwells for you I'm sure. LMK

Wait...aren't the Goodwin Champion cards Upper Deck? If so the only cards I'd be interested in are the Magnates & Tycoons Rockefeller and the 2 Gypsy Queen minis.

I do have the Then and Now TN12 on its way in another trade so I don't need it. I'd have to check to make sure i still have both a Judge Topps and a Benintendi Chrome but I'm pretty sure I do. Depending on what Ozzie and Bagwell stuff you have we can probably work something out.

Goodwins Champions it says on the cards (I think?) but they are 15 topps allen and ginger, I looked them up on beckett.

I'll dig up some bagwell and smith's for you in the meantime.

Goodwins Champions it says on the cards (I think?) but they are 15 topps allen and ginger, I looked them up on beckett.

I'll dig up some bagwell and smith's for you in the meantime.

Can you send me a link or something to them then? The only 2015 Goodwin Champions I'm finding on Beckett are Upper Deck.

Thank you cm, they don't say that on them just minis, I must have had it confused when making my list. So I can trade you this list and the bagwells I pulled for 17 topps chrome judge rc. LMK

All of the minis I listed (they are not Kimballs Champs, just minis from A&G), and these bag wells for a 17 judge chrome RC:
99 UD MVP 90 Bagwell
99 UD Challenger's for 70 #75 Bagwell
00 UD Hitter's Club 3 Bagwell
01 UD Legends 46 Bagwell
98 Pinnacle Inside Stand-Up Guys #24AB Bagwell/Bonds/Galaragga/Belle

LMK or go ahead and post, thanks!

Brendan

All of the minis I listed (they are not Kimballs Champs, just minis from A&G), and these bag wells for a 17 judge chrome RC:
99 UD MVP 90 Bagwell
99 UD Challenger's for 70 #75 Bagwell
00 UD Hitter's Club 3 Bagwell
01 UD Legends 46 Bagwell
98 Pinnacle Inside Stand-Up Guys #24AB Bagwell/Bonds/Galaragga/Belle

LMK or go ahead and post, thanks!

Brendan

I'll have to check the Bagwell list when I get home but I'm pretty sure I have all those already.