Is the Tuff Stuff Sports Collectors Price Guide up to date and pretty accurate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

As far as I know, there are no free on line price guides for the vast majority of stuff that gets traded here.
There is SMR (for graded cards).
Beckett is a subscription servce. I avoided it for years, preferring to buy an ocassional paper Beckett and use that. Then Beckett split their listings and put vintage (pre-1980) in a separate magazine, so I'd have to spend $10-15. In addition, the print in Beckett got so small I could hardly read it. I finally gave in and signed up for it and am glad I did. The amount of time I have saved using it the past month or so has more than paid for the subscription.

Boots

As far as I know, there are no free on line price guides for the vast majority of stuff that gets traded here.
There is SMR (for graded cards).
Beckett is a subscription servce. I avoided it for years, preferring to buy an ocassional paper Beckett and use that. Then Beckett split their listings and put vintage (pre-1980) in a separate magazine, so I'd have to spend $10-15. In addition, the print in Beckett got so small I could hardly read it. I finally gave in and signed up for it and am glad I did. The amount of time I have saved using it the past month or so has more than paid for the subscription.

Boots

So these prices will be for RAW ungraded cards right? Does it have prices for the number of different conditions the card may be in or just one price? I saw the STICKEY for Becket grading...