Minor League Sets for trade/sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump - back to the top - odd time to be looking for minor league sets since there isn't any minor league baseball but I thought I'd ask

bump - back to the top - I picked up a number of new sets to trade - hoping to make some deals this weekend

bump - back to the top - I picked up a bunch more stuff including some more sets for trade - looking to see if there are any deals out there

Let me know if you're interested in a trade. If so I'll put a wish list together from your page.

Thanks.

bump - back to the top - waiting out the craziness of the industry right now by focusing on building my minor league collection - anything out there?

bump - back to the top - any other minor league set enthusiasts out there looking to trade/sell sets?

bumping this back up... I know there are other minor league set collectors out there because I see you bidding on eBay auctions... anyone want to buy/sell/trade sets?

bump - back to the top - I picked up a bunch more extra sets, ironically mostly Yankees - but I have some good stuff to trade. Only going to post this a couple more times until I give up and (gulp) try to sell on eBay.

Thanks!