Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 272

Thread: Looking for this players.

  1. #256
    Please agree to the trade here; http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3929968

    Just click Reply With Quote and type agree to the trade.
    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by gestes72 View Post
    Ok put the Posey and Ohanti in the trade Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  2. #257
    Have any interest in this?
    Nido, Tomas 2018 Donruss- signature series SS-TN (auto)

    Could do a PWE trade for a cubs auto we need
    [B]I'm a firefighter for the US Forest Service and can be called on a assignment at any time and away for few hours to 21 days.
    Currently have 12,549 different cubs cards
    354 and more to catalog cubs autos.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

  3. #258
    Up!!!!!!!!
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  4. #259
    Anyone today?
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  5. #260
    Posted this one way back. Not sure if you still have the Tapani LMK if you do and what I can get you.


    Would you do this: 2017 Topps High Tek Diffractor F Lindor #HT=FL #'d 247/250

    for this

    1995 Finest Protector Refractor Kevin Tapani #75 Twins


    Found some other I could use also.
    2001 Topps Throgh the Years Reprint Harmon Killebrew #17 Twins
    2008 Goudey Harmon Killebrew #215 Twins
    2007 UD Goudy SP Harmon Killebrew #204 Twins
    also interested in the GQ Kepler auto

    https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/
    Last edited by reickholt; 04-08-2020 at 05:54 PM.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,065 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  6. #261
    Hi friend the 1995 Finest Protector Refractor Kevin Tapani #75 Twins is Gone and the 2001 Topps Throgh the Years Reprint Harmon Killebrew #17 Twins,
    What about this trade;
    2017 Topps High Tek Diffractor F Lindor #HT=FL #'d 247/250
    2019 Topps Tribute Auto Miguel Andujar #TA-MA #'d 088/150
    2019 Diamond Kings Mike Trout Gallery of Stars #GS13

    for this

    2008 Goudey SP Harmon Killebrew #215 Twins
    2007 UD Goudy SP Harmon Killebrew #204 Twins
    2016 Topps GQ Kepler Rookie Auto

    LMK Thanks

    https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/[/QUOTE]
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  7. #262
    Good morning. Sorry for the delay in responding. I am in the middle of a huge clean up and reorganization of the card collection. I can not locate the Lindor. I do have a similar card from the 07 Tek although it is not #'d. It is Pattern #1 blackout bv $3

    If my figures are correct that still has you at $23 and me at $22. If that is workable LMK and we can PM addresses. Thamks!
    Rick

    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Hi friend the 1995 Finest Protector Refractor Kevin Tapani #75 Twins is Gone and the 2001 Topps Throgh the Years Reprint Harmon Killebrew #17 Twins,
    What about this trade;
    2017 Topps High Tek Diffractor F Lindor #HT=FL #'d 247/250
    2019 Topps Tribute Auto Miguel Andujar #TA-MA #'d 088/150
    2019 Diamond Kings Mike Trout Gallery of Stars #GS13

    for this

    2008 Goudey SP Harmon Killebrew #215 Twins
    2007 UD Goudy SP Harmon Killebrew #204 Twins
    2016 Topps GQ Kepler Rookie Auto

    LMK Thanks

    https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/
    [/QUOTE]
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,065 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  8. #263
    Another trade done and to the top...
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  9. #264
    Up for the Weekend
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  10. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Legacy Member from Loudonville, New York
    Posts
    5,183


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #265
    milo:
    Need any of these?
    Roberto Alomar
    1988 Donruss # 34 Roberto Alomar, Padres
    1990 Score # 887 Roberto Alomar, Padres DT
    1991 Score 100 Superstars # 100 Roberto Alomar, Padres
    1992 Donruss # 58 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1992 Leaf # 233 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1992 Ultra # 143 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1992 Upper Deck # 355 Roberto Alomar, Blue Jays (x3)
    1993 Classic Update Blue Travel Edition #T2 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1993 Fleer # 330 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy # 19 Roberto Alomar ALCS Blue Jays
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy # 191 Roberto Alomar AS Blue Jays
    1993 Upper Deck # 125 Roberto Alomar, Blue Jays
    1994 Donruss # 6 Roberto Alomar, Blue Jays
    1994 Fleer Atlantic # 1 Roberto Alomar, Blue Jays

    I also have some Lindor cards and a Correa, but I need to pull them and WLYK.
    Thanks.
    Boots
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  11. #266
    From Alomar I need to be rare cards or new cards, I have almost all the Base and Inserts, I have a great collection form Lindor and Correa, but if you can send a list would be great..
    LMK
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    milo:
    Need any of these?
    Roberto Alomar
    1988 Donruss # 34 Roberto Alomar, Padres
    1990 Score # 887 Roberto Alomar, Padres DT
    1991 Score 100 Superstars # 100 Roberto Alomar, Padres
    1992 Donruss # 58 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1992 Leaf # 233 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1992 Ultra # 143 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1992 Upper Deck # 355 Roberto Alomar, Blue Jays (x3)
    1993 Classic Update Blue Travel Edition #T2 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1993 Fleer # 330 Roberto Alomar Blue Jays
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy # 19 Roberto Alomar ALCS Blue Jays
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy # 191 Roberto Alomar AS Blue Jays
    1993 Upper Deck # 125 Roberto Alomar, Blue Jays
    1994 Donruss # 6 Roberto Alomar, Blue Jays
    1994 Fleer Atlantic # 1 Roberto Alomar, Blue Jays

    I also have some Lindor cards and a Correa, but I need to pull them and WLYK.
    Thanks.
    Boots
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  12. #267
    I have these available:

    George Springer 2015 Bowman's Best 36 Atomic Refractor
    George Springer 2015 Panini Prizm 69 Checkerboard Prizm #147/149
    George Springer 2017 Topps Update US9 Photo Variation
    Carlos Correa 2016 Topps Heritage 475 Chrome #776/999
    Carlos Correa 2016 Topps Heritage 475 Purple Refractor
    Carlos Correa 2017 Bowman's Best Cuts 97BC-CC Refractor x2
    Carlos Correa 2017 Topps Chrome 112 Photo Variation Refractor
    Carlos Correa 2017 Topps Chrome 112 Prism Refractor
    Carlos Correa 2017 Topps Gallery Expressionists SP E-27
    Carlos Correa 2018 Bowman Platinum 11 Purple #170/250
    Carlos Correa 2018 Bowman's Best 11
    Carlos Correa 2018 Donruss 163 "Showrrea" Variation
    Carlos Correa 2018 Topps 1983 Insert 83-92 Blue Parallel
    Carlos Correa 2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair Refractor IA-CC
    Edwin Diaz 2018 Topps Update US98 Independence Day #46/76
    Marcus Stroman 2018 Bowman Platinum 89 Ice Parallel
    Francisco Lindor 2017 Bowman's Best 44 Purple Refractor #094/250
    Francisco Lindor 2017 Topps 119 Gold #0591/2017
    Francisco Lindor 2017 Topps Update US234 SP Photo Variation
    Francisco Lindor 2018 Bowman's Best Performers 98BP-FL Atomic Refractor
    Francisco Lindor 2018 Topps Update An International Affair IA-34 Gold #18/50
    Francisco Lindor 2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair Refractor IA-FL
    Francisco Lindor 2019 Topps Chrome 68 Blue Refractor #064/150
    Francisco Lindor 2019 Topps Update 150 Years Greatest Players 150-15 Black #059/299
    Joe Jimenez 2018 Topps Update RC US2 Vintage Stock #68/99
    Jose Berrios 2018 Stadium Club Chrome SCC-128
    Jose Berrios 2019 Topps Chrome 123 Negative Refractor
    Jorge Lopez 2015 Bowman Prospects BP39 Green #79/99
    Jake Arrieta 2015 Bowman 49 Silver #265/499
    Yadier Molina 2015 Prizm 148 Blue Baseball Refractor x2
    Yadier Molina 2015 Topps Update US214 Stat Back Variation
    Yadier Molina 2016 Topps Chrome Perspectives Refractor PC-11 x5
    Yadier Molina 2017 Topps Chrome 32 Refractor
    Yadier Molina 2017 Topps Chrome 32 Sepia Refractor
    Yadier Molina 2017 Topps Holiday HMW183
    Yadier Molina 2018 Topps 544 Photo Variation
    Yadier Molina 2019 Topps Chrome 51 Negative Refractor
    Yadier Molina 2019 Topps Chrome Update Family Business Refractor FBC-7
    Nolan Arenado 2014 Topps Chrome Rookie Cup 216 x2
    Nolan Arenado 2015 Bowman's Best 96 Refractor
    Nolan Arenado 2015 Bowman's Best 96
    Nolan Arenado 2015 Prizm 125 Blue Prizm Refractor #58/75
    Nolan Arenado 2015 Prizm 125 Red Baseball Prizm Refractor
    Nolan Arenado 2017 Topps Gallery Heritage 2 Green #203/250
    Nolan Arenado 2019 Topps Chrome 124 Green Refractor #24/99
    Nolan Arenado 2019 Topps Chrome Update 73 Purple Refractor #089/175
    Nolan Arenado 2019 Topps Chrome Update Family Business Refractor FBC-18 x4

  13. #268
    What you looking in trade? I could used some of those.
    PLMK

    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I have these available:

    George Springer 2015 Bowman's Best 36 Atomic Refractor
    George Springer 2015 Panini Prizm 69 Checkerboard Prizm #147/149
    George Springer 2017 Topps Update US9 Photo Variation
    Carlos Correa 2016 Topps Heritage 475 Chrome #776/999
    Carlos Correa 2016 Topps Heritage 475 Purple Refractor
    Carlos Correa 2017 Bowman's Best Cuts 97BC-CC Refractor x2
    Carlos Correa 2017 Topps Chrome 112 Photo Variation Refractor
    Carlos Correa 2017 Topps Chrome 112 Prism Refractor
    Carlos Correa 2017 Topps Gallery Expressionists SP E-27
    Carlos Correa 2018 Bowman Platinum 11 Purple #170/250
    Carlos Correa 2018 Bowman's Best 11
    Carlos Correa 2018 Donruss 163 "Showrrea" Variation
    Carlos Correa 2018 Topps 1983 Insert 83-92 Blue Parallel
    Carlos Correa 2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair Refractor IA-CC
    Edwin Diaz 2018 Topps Update US98 Independence Day #46/76
    Marcus Stroman 2018 Bowman Platinum 89 Ice Parallel
    Francisco Lindor 2017 Bowman's Best 44 Purple Refractor #094/250
    Francisco Lindor 2017 Topps 119 Gold #0591/2017
    Francisco Lindor 2017 Topps Update US234 SP Photo Variation
    Francisco Lindor 2018 Bowman's Best Performers 98BP-FL Atomic Refractor
    Francisco Lindor 2018 Topps Update An International Affair IA-34 Gold #18/50
    Francisco Lindor 2018 Topps Chrome Update An International Affair Refractor IA-FL
    Francisco Lindor 2019 Topps Chrome 68 Blue Refractor #064/150
    Francisco Lindor 2019 Topps Update 150 Years Greatest Players 150-15 Black #059/299
    Joe Jimenez 2018 Topps Update RC US2 Vintage Stock #68/99
    Jose Berrios 2018 Stadium Club Chrome SCC-128
    Jose Berrios 2019 Topps Chrome 123 Negative Refractor
    Jorge Lopez 2015 Bowman Prospects BP39 Green #79/99
    Jake Arrieta 2015 Bowman 49 Silver #265/499
    Yadier Molina 2015 Prizm 148 Blue Baseball Refractor x2
    Yadier Molina 2015 Topps Update US214 Stat Back Variation
    Yadier Molina 2016 Topps Chrome Perspectives Refractor PC-11 x5
    Yadier Molina 2017 Topps Chrome 32 Refractor
    Yadier Molina 2017 Topps Chrome 32 Sepia Refractor
    Yadier Molina 2017 Topps Holiday HMW183
    Yadier Molina 2018 Topps 544 Photo Variation
    Yadier Molina 2019 Topps Chrome 51 Negative Refractor
    Yadier Molina 2019 Topps Chrome Update Family Business Refractor FBC-7
    Nolan Arenado 2014 Topps Chrome Rookie Cup 216 x2
    Nolan Arenado 2015 Bowman's Best 96 Refractor
    Nolan Arenado 2015 Bowman's Best 96
    Nolan Arenado 2015 Prizm 125 Blue Prizm Refractor #58/75
    Nolan Arenado 2015 Prizm 125 Red Baseball Prizm Refractor
    Nolan Arenado 2017 Topps Gallery Heritage 2 Green #203/250
    Nolan Arenado 2019 Topps Chrome 124 Green Refractor #24/99
    Nolan Arenado 2019 Topps Chrome Update 73 Purple Refractor #089/175
    Nolan Arenado 2019 Topps Chrome Update Family Business Refractor FBC-18 x4
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  14. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    What you looking in trade? I could used some of those.
    PLMK
    Looking for cards from my want list: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...rds?highlight=

    Thanks.

  15. #270
    Up for the Weekend...
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •