WTTF 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

I'm interested in the Madlock & Yount. What would that cost? Also, do you happen to have any Bake McBride or Garry Maddox? Starting player collections.

PS: Can you close out our last trade in the TM? Thanks!!

Chris

Chris -

For those two, how about $1.50 via Cash and sent in PWE? Or even a $1 cash with a SASE?

2006 Greats of the Game Decade Greats #DEC-RY Robin Yount (MIL) ($5)
2006 Greats of the Game Decade Greats BI Bill Madlock PIT $2.00

I don't have any McBride or Maddoxs on my tradelist, but I will keep an eye out. Also, I closed out the trade.

LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hi Scobes,

The offer of $1 plus SASE sounds great if the offer still is available. Sorry for long delay, was out of town.

chris

Hi Chris,
Please let me know if you can use any of these.

Decade Greats - Stargell, Gwynn, Raines, Schmidt
Nicknames - Fisk

Link to my many lists is in my signature, or I'd be happy to look over a tradelists. I'm working on several refractor sets as well that have not advanced far enough to start lists on yet, if you happen to have extras from that category.
Thanks, Al

Hi Chris,
Let's go with this so far:

06 Decade Greats - Gwynn $5
for:
18 Topps Rainbow Corey Kluber League Leaders 37 $3
18 Topps Rainbow Brandon Kintzler 693 $2

If you have any other Rainbow cards from recent years, please let me know and possibly we can expand the deal.
Thanks, Al

Hi Al,

PM Sent. Thanks a million!

Chris

Hi Chris,
Let's go with this so far:

06 Decade Greats - Gwynn $5
for:
18 Topps Rainbow Corey Kluber League Leaders 37 $3
18 Topps Rainbow Brandon Kintzler 693 $2

If you have any other Rainbow cards from recent years, please let me know and possibly we can expand the deal.
Thanks, Al

Al,

Is a PWE ok?

Chris

I've got a ton from this set, including inserts. Would consider any refractor, #'d card, or any card that books $4 or more.

Thanks,
Ben