Common TTM/IP and some certified cards by Teams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Been a while, but thought I would try one last time. Have a box of signed cards that do not fit my collecting interests. I am looking for large enough trades that it is worth the postage. I guess it is now $3.50 for the lightest padded mailer. Really heading down the path of making single trading a memory...

Anyway, I probably have anywhere from a couple to 20+ of each team minus the Yankees & Dodgers and a few others that have been more actively requested (Orioles, Red Sox, etc). I think there are probably 600-700 cards total.

These are almost 100% 1988-2000, give or take here and there. Cards are common players. No stars, no fan favorites, no sorta decent guys. These guys all got a brief card and/or MLB appearance or were just run of the mill journeymen. I can check for a select name here and there, but really want to move these in smaller to larger lots if at all possible. It just isn't worth trading 1:1 for a $1 autograph when it costs ya almost $4 to ship it!

Hoping for a few similar team collectors to take their team and trade me my team (ANY Dodgers, pre 87 Mariners or will take ANY Yankees as I trade any of those to a guy for Dodgers)

Are you looking for TTM/IPs in return, or just a bunch of Dodgers inserts and parallels and things?

I've got a long list of guys on my needlist in my sig who don't have official autos - don't go crazy, but if any names ring a bell as one you might have, let me know.

You know, I was trying to get autographs for these, but I think I am hitting the wall on what I have. I would consider taking some insert/parallels in trade.

I'll take a look at the list and let you know if I have any you want.

Are you looking for TTM/IPs in return, or just a bunch of Dodgers inserts and parallels and things?

I've got a long list of guys on my needlist in my sig who don't have official autos - don't go crazy, but if any names ring a bell as one you might have, let me know.

You know, I was trying to get autographs for these, but I think I am hitting the wall on what I have. I would consider taking some insert/parallels in trade.

I'll take a look at the list and let you know if I have any you want.

Thanks. I know the list is long! Let me know.