Only working on the 2018 Heritage edge/deckle insert set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
8 Buster Posey - San Francisco Giants

18 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
19 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs
  • Need the above cards....Out of SPs from the Heritage 2018.....have other cards...from topps update, 2018 Topps or I can buy them. Best regards, David

Last edited:
David,

I have the Judge, do you have anything of the following?

2010 Mike Stanton RC's and parallels
2010 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Josh Donaldson
2011 Topps Update RC's and parallels of J.D. Martinez, Paul Goldschmidt and Anthony Rizzo
2013 Topps RC's and parallels of Manny Machado
2013 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Nolan Arenado
2013 Topps Update parallels of Christian Yelich and Marcell Ozuna
2014 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Mookie Betts and George Springer
2015 Topps RC's and parallels of Kris Bryant
2015 Topps Heritage RC's and parallels of Carlos Correa and Kris Bryant
2015 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Carlos Correa
2015 Francisco Lindor RC's and parallels
2017 Topps RC's and parallels of Aaron Judge
2017 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Cody Bellinger

If not,
Do you have any of these from 2018 Heritage? I will take parallels as well.

114, 189, 244, 266, 284, 295

Thanks,
Eric

David,

I have the Judge, do you have anything of the following?

2010 Mike Stanton RC's and parallels
2010 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Josh Donaldson
2011 Topps Update RC's and parallels of J.D. Martinez, Paul Goldschmidt and Anthony Rizzo
2013 Topps RC's and parallels of Manny Machado
2013 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Nolan Arenado
2013 Topps Update parallels of Christian Yelich and Marcell Ozuna
2014 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Mookie Betts and George Springer
2015 Topps RC's and parallels of Kris Bryant
2015 Topps Heritage RC's and parallels of Carlos Correa and Kris Bryant
2015 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Carlos Correa
2015 Francisco Lindor RC's and parallels
2017 Topps RC's and parallels of Aaron Judge
2017 Topps Update RC's and parallels of Cody Bellinger

If not,
Do you have any of these from 2018 Heritage? I will take parallels as well.

114, 189, 244, 266, 284, 295

Thanks,
Eric

David, just pulled the Ozzie Albies.

Thanks
Kirby
I have one 2017 Topps Update Cody Bellinger US38 for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Sorry....only have one. Best regards, David
PSdidn't you want two from a previous trade with me?
David,

Only need the US50 Bellinger. Let me know if you find anything else.

Thanks,
Eric
I have only have one for the trade....Posting trade, please confirm it. Best regards, David

PSdidn't you want two from a previous trade with me? I have only have one for the trade....Posting trade, please confirm it. Best regards, David

No, I was not interested in the US38 card. Let me know what else you can offer.

Thanks
Kirby

PSdidn't you want two from a previous trade with me? I have only have one for the trade....Posting trade, please confirm it. Best regards, David

Sorry David, I have to reject the trade. The Deckle Judge Books $12 and the US50 Bellinger only books $6. You can trade the US50 to Kirby.

Sorry David, I have to reject the trade. The Deckle Judge Books $12 and the US50 Bellinger only books $6. You can trade the US50 to Kirby.
Including US 38 of Cody bellinger.....that should be close....Please post it as you rejected the first one. Best regards, David
David, I had a chance to post it:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/trader.php?action=viewtrade&tid=279832

Please confirm.

Thanks
Kirby
Sorry......Trade has to be posted tomorrow...rejected the trade u posted.....5 day rule.....must wait one more day. Best regards, David PS I'll repost it tomorrow.

Including US 38 of Cody bellinger.....that should be close....Please post it as you rejected the first one. Best regards, David

Sorry......Trade has to be posted tomorrow...rejected the trade u posted.....5 day rule.....must wait one more day. Best regards, David PS I'll repost it tomorrow.

I’m not concerned about the Bench Point, but I guess I’ll look for the new post.

Kirby

David, I have 10 Votto and 26 Sale. Do you have any 2018 heritage chromes or refractors? Thanks, Scott

No Heritage chromes or refractors.....I have stuff from 2017 Topps Update, 2018 Topps and only base cards from 2018 Heritage for the trade. Let me know what else your looking for. Best regards, David

David, I would take any two non-base Longorias, or any two Topps/Topps Update Golds (any year), or one Topps Chrome refractor (any year). PWE is fine. Thanks!

David, I would take any two non-base Longorias, or any two Topps/Topps Update Golds (any year), or one Topps Chrome refractor (any year). PWE is fine. Thanks!

I have a 7 gold 2017 Topps update gold cards that I can use for the trade Let me know if it deal and I'll post the trade. Best regards, David

Last edited: