To scratch or not to scratch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey folks--I've picked up a handful of the 2018 Home Run Challenge Cards. I was planning on scratching them off and trying my luck, but is there a compelling reason not to? I imagine it will mess up the resell value, but I'm not going to be selling my collection any time soon. What are others doing with them?

I have 10 Mike Trouts.......going for two more on ebay.......I'll be playing the contest! Each time u pick the game your player is going to hit a home run correctly....your entered into a drawing for tickets to next year home run all-star game in 2019. But more importantly....You get a card of that player for that month.......each month the card will be a different!! So the cards will be rare! Best regards, David

I think you got a heck of a deal on those Trouts--it's hard to get even a "common" for less than 1.50 right now. Happy scratching! (and if you need someone to take one of the scratched Trouts off your hands, I'd be happy to trade for one once the season starts.)

I didn't pull any in my boxes, so kind of out of the loop on this particular promotion.

If I had any, if I wasn't selling them, I would definitely be scratching them.

I think you got a heck of a deal on those Trouts--it's hard to get even a "common" for less than 1.50 right now. Happy scratching! (and if you need someone to take one of the scratched Trouts off your hands, I'd be happy to trade for one once the season starts.)
Sorry.....I'll be luckly just to get a few....would not be trading the winners! Best regards, David
I didn't pull any in my boxes, so kind of out of the loop on this particular promotion.

If I had any, if I wasn't selling them, I would definitely be scratching them.

The Judges were going for about double the Trout on ebay. Best regards, David