set completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Dan.........I have these.........

83-15 Happ
MLBA-40 Springer
DJH-19 Jeter

Would you trade these for the black? Thanks and LMK if you need more for it as I don't know the BV's..........Mike

Hi Mike,

The black Blach is $10 BV, the ones you have for me total $4.50. Did you open any Gypsy Queen?

PLMK, thanks,
Dan

No GQ unfortunately because they don't include the mini's anymore....Is there anything else you're looking for? Have Davis chrome heritage and maybe a Machado refracator...LMK what guys you think and I can dig
.......Thanks.....Mike

No GQ unfortunately because they don't include the mini's anymore....Is there anything else you're looking for? Have Davis chrome heritage and maybe a Machado refracator...LMK what guys you think and I can dig
.......Thanks.....Mike

Yeah, this may be the last year I do GQ as well, I liked the minis too.

How about adding these?

2016 Topps Back to Back B2B-3 Buster Posey / Brandon Belt / Giants $1.50
2013 Silver Slate Blue Sparkle 385 Belt $4

PLMK if that works.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan.........Let me make sure I have them.........Pretty sure I do..........When I locate them, I'll post it up...........Thanks bro............Mike

p.s. GQ screwed the collectors on this product.........The mini's were what drove me to collect this...........Loved the whole "A" versus "B" concept of it..........It was a set builders dream or nightmare!

Hey Dan.........Let me make sure I have them.........Pretty sure I do..........When I locate them, I'll post it up...........Thanks bro............Mike

p.s. GQ screwed the collectors on this product.........The mini's were what drove me to collect this...........Loved the whole "A" versus "B" concept of it..........It was a set builders dream or nightmare!

Posted up Dan! Thanks for the trade...........Mike

More like a nightmare! LOL

Thanks for the trade!

Dan, I've got them all. I'd trade them for your Silver Pack 9, 25 & 40. Total bv = $10.00 for each of us.
Thanks, Dale

Works for me, Dale. Posting now- thanks!

EDIT: Trade double posted - I requested a cancellation on #281603. Thanks again!

Last edited: