2018 Heritage Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang

I am a little late to the party on this year's Heritage set but here we go. Here is what I need (Incoming):

SPs - 409 411 424 430 437 446 457 463 475 482 483 498

New Age Performers - 4 5
News Flashbacks - 10 15
Then and Now - 10

For trade:

SPs - 406
Deckle Edge - 25
Black Border (not chrome) - 304 Padre Rookies (Villanueva/McGrath)
Clubhouse Collection - Lorenzo Cain
Real One Autograph - Lucas Sims, Braves
1969 Dime - Rod Carew #d 10/10
Scarlet Back - 77 Brian McCann

If none of this works, LMK what you are looking for and I will see what I can find.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
Hey Jeff. Not much, but I have then and now #14. If you wanna do a pwe trade, I will send it your way any of these rc's if you have them:

Phillies (w/ jp Crawford)
Dodgers verdigo/buehler
Indians(w/ mejia)
Braves albies/Sims

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Jeff. Not much, but I have then and now #14. If you wanna do a pwe trade, I will send it your way any of these rc's if you have them:

Phillies (w/ jp Crawford)
Dodgers verdigo/buehler
Indians(w/ mejia)
Braves albies/Sims

Thanks,
Brad

I have 273 Phillies with JP Crawford. Is that enough?

Thanks,

Jeff

What do you have for action variations? I would have interest in them if I need them and would be interested in the Lucas Sims auto.

I have sp.s 402,405,413,425,430,490,494 baseball flash back JM Marichal NAP 22 let me know what you think?

What do you have for action variations? I would have interest in them if I need them and would be interested in the Lucas Sims auto.

I have sp.s 402,405,413,425,430,490,494 baseball flash back JM Marichal NAP 22 let me know what you think?

At the moment they are both pending. If something falls through I will let you know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello. I have these two from your list:

​2018 Topps Heritage Shin-Soo Choo SP #454
​2018 Topps Heritage New Age Performers Mike Trout #NAP-2

I can use the Clubhouse Collection Kershaw if you can find anything on my trade site to even us out. If you don't see anything else maybe you can find something else from my want list instead of the Kershaw. Thanks

Hello. I have these two from your list:

​2018 Topps Heritage Shin-Soo Choo SP #454
​2018 Topps Heritage New Age Performers Mike Trout #NAP-2

I can use the Clubhouse Collection Kershaw if you can find anything on my trade site to even us out. If you don't see anything else maybe you can find something else from my want list instead of the Kershaw. Thanks

Would you add the Silver Pack Jeter to it? I have a friend who might like it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

I have the following from your want list.

NAP #10,20,22
baseball flashback #RC, RJ
news flashback #1,10
Then & Now #3,11

I'd be interested in your base SP's you have for trade first and then maybe these.

2018 Topps Heritage Black Border #14 Alex Mejia/Sandy Alcantara

lmk thanks
Dan

Jeff,

I have the following from your want list.

NAP #10,20,22
baseball flashback #RC, RJ
news flashback #1,10
Then & Now #3,11

I'd be interested in your base SP's you have for trade first and then maybe these.

2018 Topps Heritage Black Border #14 Alex Mejia/Sandy Alcantara

lmk thanks
Dan

I am holding on to the SPs for SPs only. I think I have 1 left. I will get back to you on the rest tonight.

Thanks,

Jeff