WTTF 2018 Topps Gold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will see what I can find for you. We have a tradelist here on the bench, should be first page titled granddaughters tradelist. See if anything there you can use for the gold card.

Thanks,
Dennis

I will see what I can find for you. We have a tradelist here on the bench, should be first page titled granddaughters tradelist. See if anything there you can use for the gold card.

Thanks,
Dennis

How about we trade for this one?
2012 Topps Update Wal-Mart Blue US273 Yadier Molina

If that works post it up and ill confirm. PWE is fine

Hey Dennis! I have gold 301 from your wantlist....Will check with granddaughter list to see if I have topps chrome to include with possible trade. Best regards, David

Last edited:
2007 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor 4 Jered Weaver #6/25 I could use this one from the trade list....I also will include 2018 Topp chrome refractors: 169, 194. Plus the gold card from above post and for your granddaughter pink Ronald Acuna Jr. 193 from the 2018 Topps Chrome. If its okay...I'll post the trade tomorrow morning. Best regards, David

Last edited:
David

I know for sure I have a Miguel Sano Topps Chrome RC refractor, I think it is a 2016 and I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Brian Rosier RC refractor.

Thanks,
Dennis

David

I know for sure I have a Miguel Sano Topps Chrome RC refractor, I think it is a 2016 and I have a 2012 Topps Chrome Brian Rosier RC refractor.

Thanks,
Dennis
Works for me! I'll post it tomorrow morning....have to get a few zzzz's in...Best regards, David PS farmers market 7:00 am in the morning.

Remember as a young kid....in the Seville/Woodlake area......Uncle went hunting for deer with a few of his friends.......came back with a Deer....they cut a few pieces for my Mom and she smoked them for us.....Nice and tender deer jerky! Best regards, David

Remember as a young kid....in the Seville/Woodlake area......Uncle went hunting for deer with a few of his friends.......came back with a Deer....they cut a few pieces for my Mom and she smoked them for us.....Nice and tender deer jerky! Best regards, David

We make deer jerkey every year. It is good stuff.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,

I have 2018 Topps Gold 696 if you still need it. I can use anything off my Want List. Feel free to post up whatever you want.

Paul

Paul

Sorry for the delay, just now seen this. Will check for you and find something from your wants.

Thanks,
Dennis