Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 277
  1. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    64,793
    Bench Bucks
    30,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9987
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #256
    Will also include the 2017 Topps black of Adalberto Mejia twins card 609 18/66 from your Mercedes wantlist. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  2. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,013
    Bench Bucks
    3,841
    Bench Points
    6832
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #257
    David

    Sure I can find you some current Twins for them.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    2018 Topps Gold #/2018 for set

  3. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    64,793
    Bench Bucks
    30,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9987
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #258
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    David

    Sure I can find you some current Twins for them.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Okay....let me know and I'll post the trade for us. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  4. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,240
    Bench Bucks
    2,584
    Bench Points
    1735
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #259
    Dennis,

    Do you have any rookies of the following players to trade?

    Ramon Laureano
    Ronald Acuna
    Fernando Tatis Jr.
    Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
    Mike Soroka
    Austin Riley
    Cody Bellinger
    Pete Alonso
    Christian Pache
    Alec Bohm
    Wander Franco
    Christian Yelich
    Yordan Alvarez
    Juan Soto
    Javier Baez
    Brendan McKay
    Casey Mize

    I have these from your want list.

    2018 Topps Gold #48 Boston Red Sox $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold #126 Who's On First/Anthony Rizzo/Bryce Harper $6.00
    2018 Topps Gold #154 George Springer WS HL $3.00
    2018 Topps Gold #205 Seattle Slayers/Robinson Cano/Kyle Seager $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold #235 Mark Reynolds $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold #296 Lewis Brinson $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold #593 Luke Weaver $2.50

    2018 Topps Black #154 George Springer WS HL #/67 $15.00
    2018 Topps Black #228 Zack Wheeler #/67 $12.00
    2018 Topps Black #539 Lance McCullers #/67 $10.00
    2018 Topps Black #554 Yonder Alonso #/67 $10.00
    2018 Topps Black #580 Oakland Athletics #/67 $10.00


    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Last edited by dan5; 06-20-2019 at 06:34 PM.
    Brad Ziegler 319/644Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  5. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    64,793
    Bench Bucks
    30,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9987
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #260
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Okay....let me know and I'll post the trade for us. Best regards, David
    Located another gold from Mercedes list 2017 Topps gold 638 Luis Valbuena Angels..will include with the two other cards. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  6. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,013
    Bench Bucks
    3,841
    Bench Points
    6832
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #261
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Okay....let me know and I'll post the trade for us. Best regards, David
    David

    Have these from 2019

    2019 Topps 150th anniversary stamped 383 Adalberto Mejia
    2019 Gyspy Queen 78 Byron Buxton #246/250
    2019 Gyspy Queen green 37 Eddie Rosario
    2019 Gyspy Queen green 156 Jake Cave RC

    Thanks and lmk,
    Dennis
    2018 Topps Gold #/2018 for set

  7. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,013
    Bench Bucks
    3,841
    Bench Points
    6832
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #262
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Dennis,

    Do you have any rookies of the following players to trade?

    Ramon Laureano
    Ronald Acuna
    Fernando Tatis Jr.
    Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
    Mike Soroka
    Austin Riley
    Cody Bellinger
    Pete Alonso
    Christian Pache
    Alec Bohm
    Wander Franco
    Christian Yelich
    Yordan Alvarez
    Juan Soto
    Javier Baez
    Brendan McKay
    Casey Mize

    I have these from your want list.

    2018 Topps Gold #48 Boston Red Sox $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold #126 Who's On First/Anthony Rizzo/Bryce Harper $6.00
    2018 Topps Gold #154 George Springer WS HL $3.00
    2018 Topps Gold #205 Seattle Slayers/Robinson Cano/Kyle Seager $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold #235 Mark Reynolds $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold #296 Lewis Brinson $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold #593 Luke Weaver $2.50

    2018 Topps Black #154 George Springer WS HL #/67 $15.00
    2018 Topps Black #228 Zack Wheeler #/67 $12.00
    2018 Topps Black #539 Lance McCullers #/67 $10.00
    2018 Topps Black #554 Yonder Alonso #/67 $10.00
    2018 Topps Black #580 Oakland Athletics #/67 $10.00


    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Dan

    Won't be much if any i'm afraid.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    2018 Topps Gold #/2018 for set

  8. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    64,793
    Bench Bucks
    30,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9987
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #263
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    David

    Have these from 2019

    2019 Topps 150th anniversary stamped 383 Adalberto Meji
    2019 Gyspy Queen green 156 Jake Cave RC

    Thanks and lmk,
    Dennis
    Hi Dennis! Theses two work for me! This will be our 100 trade/sell for this site! PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  9. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,240
    Bench Bucks
    2,584
    Bench Points
    1735
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #264
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    Dan

    Won't be much if any i'm afraid.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Do you have any autos you might be willing to trade?
    Brad Ziegler 319/644Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  10. #1Rangersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Rose Bud, Ar
    Posts
    822
    Bench Bucks
    1,036
    Bench Points
    154
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #265
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hi Dennis! Theses two work for me! This will be our 100 trade/sell for this site! PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David
    Thank you for the gold card.
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2018 Topps Gallery green parallels.

    Mike Trout and Adrian Beltre

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  11. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,013
    Bench Bucks
    3,841
    Bench Points
    6832
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #266
    David

    Post it up for us.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    2018 Topps Gold #/2018 for set

  12. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,013
    Bench Bucks
    3,841
    Bench Points
    6832
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #267
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Do you have any autos you might be willing to trade?
    Dan

    Have some but not sure what all from 2019. Have a Joey Bart gold auto from 2019 Bowman but would want some nice Ray's or Rangers for my daughter as it books $250 I think.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    2018 Topps Gold #/2018 for set

  13. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,240
    Bench Bucks
    2,584
    Bench Points
    1735
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #268
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    Dan

    Have some but not sure what all from 2019. Have a Joey Bart gold auto from 2019 Bowman but would want some nice Ray's or Rangers for my daughter as it books $250 I think.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    This is probably the best auto I have of those 2 teams.

    2017 Topps Chrome Sophomore Stat Lines Autographs Orange Refractors #SSLANM Nomar Mazara #14/25

    If you have some lower valued ones that you would be willing to trade for the Topps Blacks and Gold shoot me a list and I'll see if I can use any.

    thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 319/644Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  14. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    64,793
    Bench Bucks
    30,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9987
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #269
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    David

    Post it up for us.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Okay....Posting trade right now. Best regards, David

    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Thank you for the gold card.
    You're welcome! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  15. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,013
    Bench Bucks
    3,841
    Bench Points
    6832
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #270
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    This is probably the best auto I have of those 2 teams.

    2017 Topps Chrome Sophomore Stat Lines Autographs Orange Refractors #SSLANM Nomar Mazara #14/25

    If you have some lower valued ones that you would be willing to trade for the Topps Blacks and Gold shoot me a list and I'll see if I can use any.

    thanks
    Dan
    Dan

    My daughter can use the Mazarra for sure. What is bv on it.
    2018 Topps Gold #/2018 for set

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •