Retail or Hobby! I'm going over to the darkside!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got both......not bad...only 320.00 for two hobby boxes.....151.00 for two retail boxes......both hobby and retail...24 packs and 10 cards per pack.....3 to 4 chrome in hobby and 2 to 3 chrome in retail. Better autos in retail......Ohtani base in each box! Best regards, David

Got both......not bad...only 320.00 for two hobby boxes.....151.00 for two retail boxes......both hobby and retail...24 packs and 10 cards per pack.....3 to 4 chrome in hobby and 2 to 3 chrome in retail. Better autos in retail......Ohtani base in each box! Best regards, David

Good info, thanks David.

I am still having trouble getting on board for Bowman. I bought a couple blasters for my son last Xmas and they were nice, but nothing spectacular.

I am still buying all my boxes from the blowouts and DA Cardworlds. My "LCS" has very little selection when it comes to wax, so makes the decision pretty easy.

The hogs or pigs already grapping them up and posting them on ebay for two to four times the original prices.....don't buy them.........Best regards, David

Looks like Ohtani auto 2018 Bowman Chrome was insert in some of the mega boxes.........could be worth several thousand dollars.....let it to topps to hid this bit of news. Best regards, David

Looks like Ohtani auto 2018 Bowman Chrome was insert in some of the mega boxes.........could be worth several thousand dollars.....let it to topps to hid this bit of news. Best regards, David

Is the superfractor with the Blowout bounty on it?????

Gotcha. We stopped by the closest LCS on Saturday - had a box of Bowman open and packs for sale for $8.50/each. Not worth it at that price, at least to me.

I got lucky and landed an Ohtani auto/jsy /49 out of 4 packs of Diamond Kings.

I got lucky and landed an Ohtani auto/jsy /49 out of 4 packs of Diamond Kings.

Congratulations! That is an outstanding pull? Going in the PC or up for sale to get more PC items?? I am thinking if I get something like that - half to college fund, half to a couple nice Pucketts, and half to a new driver - and yes, I understand that is Yogi Berra math!

Congratulations! That is an outstanding pull? Going in the PC or up for sale to get more PC items?? I am thinking if I get something like that - half to college fund, half to a couple nice Pucketts, and half to a new driver - and yes, I understand that is Yogi Berra math!
It’s selling around 450 right now. I will have it in hand this week, probably will decide at that point. May hang onto it for awhile, as he isn’t letting up performance wise. Unless someone has a psa10 jerry rc laying around (yeah right)

Congrats! Best regards, David PS hobby store got some of the Target mega boxes from one of their customers....did not get me the name .....has to be Target...as their selling them for $39.00....