in the midst of an absolutely AWFUL day.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
that saw DSS take custody of mom and freeze all her accounts/assets (including the home i've lived in for the past 3 years) i stopped by wal-mart for gas and a couple bags of cheese to make supper....though i knew i shouldn't do it , i stopped by the card aisle and grabbed a couple packs of donruss and the last topps hanger box.... opened the topps first and got excited when i saw a "base card" mixed in with the inserts ....very excited in fact since the player wasn't in warm-up gear but was instead pointing his hands off to his left....

no scan available right now (i'll try to get one posted here later if i can) , but it was what i expected - a mike trout ssp #300 with a hi bv of $500....

in terms of BV at the time of the pull , best card i've ever hit...and yes , as much as i want to keep it , this one is available (sorry , but not for trade - only looking to sell) if anyone here cares to make an offer on it ...