No auto in 2017 Topps series I.....waiting over a 1 year for it from Topps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It is weird nothing has arrived yet. Just replacing a forgotten AU insert, shouldn't be such a tough thing to do.

There is nothing more deflating than NOT getting the stated number of hits in a box. To be fair, I have--on rare occasion--pulled more than the stated number of hits.

I loathe redemptions. I really wish they were abandoned altogether by all vendors. Think of the hundreds of expired redemption cards that remain in unopened product.

In my case, I have TWO outstanding Panini redemption autographs, both from 2017 (03/04/17) and (07/19/17), the former is a #/5! It has been over a year and zilch.

how long.......

Seems like it is definitely past the normal time frame for something to be done. Perhaps they are too busy trying to figure out all the pack out issues they had with A/G???? Something tells me they are answering a lot of questions about A LOT of things regarding this years Ginter packs/boxes/cases.

I had a Bowman Chrome Autograph James Paxton Redemption I traded off of here for and sent it in, never got it.
I asked topps, provided my tracking number, they said they never got it, though someone received it there.
So they refused to send me the card.

I had a Bowman Chrome Autograph James Paxton Redemption I traded off of here for and sent it in, never got it.
I asked topps, provided my tracking number, they said they never got it, though someone received it there.
So they refused to send me the card.
There customer service leaves a lot to be desired! Best regards, David