Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,122
    Bench Bucks
    4,075
    Bench Points
    4377
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #16
    ^^^up^^^
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF:RIZZO/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/POSEY
    BUYING / TRADING FOR RAFAEL DEVERS / OZZIE ALBIES / AUSTIN HAYS RC'S
    PAYING 25% FOR RC'S (ANY SPORT) WITH BV OF $10 OR MORE
    TRADING ANY PRE-2018 SET FILLERS @ LOW BECKETT PRICING--SEE MY LIST OF SET FILLERS ON MY SITE

  2. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,122
    Bench Bucks
    4,075
    Bench Points
    4377
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #17
    ^^^up^^^
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF:RIZZO/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/POSEY
    BUYING / TRADING FOR RAFAEL DEVERS / OZZIE ALBIES / AUSTIN HAYS RC'S
    PAYING 25% FOR RC'S (ANY SPORT) WITH BV OF $10 OR MORE
    TRADING ANY PRE-2018 SET FILLERS @ LOW BECKETT PRICING--SEE MY LIST OF SET FILLERS ON MY SITE

  3. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,122
    Bench Bucks
    4,075
    Bench Points
    4377
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #18
    ^^^up^^^
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF:RIZZO/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/POSEY
    BUYING / TRADING FOR RAFAEL DEVERS / OZZIE ALBIES / AUSTIN HAYS RC'S
    PAYING 25% FOR RC'S (ANY SPORT) WITH BV OF $10 OR MORE
    TRADING ANY PRE-2018 SET FILLERS @ LOW BECKETT PRICING--SEE MY LIST OF SET FILLERS ON MY SITE

  4. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    12,898
    Bench Bucks
    3,726
    Bench Points
    1868
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items


    #19
    Hi -

    I have these three:

    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green 9 Kevin Pillar TOR $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green 160 Chad Bettis COL $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green 206 DJ LeMahieu COL $2.00

    $6 x 20% = $1.20 + $0.50 shipping in PWE = $1.70 via Cash, Check, or MO. Or $2.10 via Paypal.

    LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  5. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,122
    Bench Bucks
    4,075
    Bench Points
    4377
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    I have these three:

    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green 9 Kevin Pillar TOR $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green 160 Chad Bettis COL $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green 206 DJ LeMahieu COL $2.00

    $6 x 20% = $1.20 + $0.50 shipping in PWE = $1.70 via Cash, Check, or MO. Or $2.10 via Paypal.

    LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    I'll just send $2.00 cash if this works for you go ahead and post and I will confirm it.
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF:RIZZO/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/POSEY
    BUYING / TRADING FOR RAFAEL DEVERS / OZZIE ALBIES / AUSTIN HAYS RC'S
    PAYING 25% FOR RC'S (ANY SPORT) WITH BV OF $10 OR MORE
    TRADING ANY PRE-2018 SET FILLERS @ LOW BECKETT PRICING--SEE MY LIST OF SET FILLERS ON MY SITE

  6. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    12,898
    Bench Bucks
    3,726
    Bench Points
    1868
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items


    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I'll just send $2.00 cash if this works for you go ahead and post and I will confirm it.
    Sounds good. Sale is posted. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  7. ballards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,629
    Bench Bucks
    1,428
    Bench Points
    565
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to ballards's ebay items


    #22
    I bought some more GQ and now have these...23, 160, 181..didn't you need the Daryl Strawberry 7-11 disc, if so I'll put these with that until we finalize something
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Jeter, Griffey, Garciaparra

  8. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,122
    Bench Bucks
    4,075
    Bench Points
    4377
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ballards View Post
    I bought some more GQ and now have these...23, 160, 181..didn't you need the Daryl Strawberry 7-11 disc, if so I'll put these with that until we finalize something
    What are you looking to do sell ? or trade and yes I did need the Strawberry 7-11
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF:RIZZO/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/POSEY
    BUYING / TRADING FOR RAFAEL DEVERS / OZZIE ALBIES / AUSTIN HAYS RC'S
    PAYING 25% FOR RC'S (ANY SPORT) WITH BV OF $10 OR MORE
    TRADING ANY PRE-2018 SET FILLERS @ LOW BECKETT PRICING--SEE MY LIST OF SET FILLERS ON MY SITE

  9. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,122
    Bench Bucks
    4,075
    Bench Points
    4377
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #24
    ^^^up^^^
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF:RIZZO/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/POSEY
    BUYING / TRADING FOR RAFAEL DEVERS / OZZIE ALBIES / AUSTIN HAYS RC'S
    PAYING 25% FOR RC'S (ANY SPORT) WITH BV OF $10 OR MORE
    TRADING ANY PRE-2018 SET FILLERS @ LOW BECKETT PRICING--SEE MY LIST OF SET FILLERS ON MY SITE

  10. lmcgown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Albuquerque (It's a dry heat) NM
    Posts
    2,405
    Bench Bucks
    1,126
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    802
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmcgown's ebay items


    #25
    Would u b interested in?

    18 GYPSY QUEEN GREEN PARALLEL
    7 8 10 28 39 43 56 65 86 93,
    103 106 107 108 110 113 129 134 136 139 151 159 174 185 193
    201 203 216 227 233 272 273 279 280 284 294
    plus tarot #1 judge

    for.............

    18 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN BAZOOKA BACK 260 K BRYANT,CUBS $15.00
    18 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN TAROT OF THE DIAMOND TOD-2 R DEVERS,RED SOX $6.00
    18 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN TAROT OF THE DIAMOND TOD-15 C SALE,RED SOX $1.25

    lmk
    Larry

    PS I also have a nice color swap of rizzo 18 heritage ($30) if u have something equal value dodgers
    for it
    Last edited by lmcgown; 04-19-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    * * Top Projects (few to go to finish the set) ...
    07 topps turkey relic ichiro
    06 Allen & Ginter Mini blacks (sps), 55 Matsui,215 Michael Young
    2006 topps gold mantle collection (#/77) $150
    * * * And
    02 Topps T206 Relics (140/144, 98% complete)

  11. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,122
    Bench Bucks
    4,075
    Bench Points
    4377
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by lmcgown View Post
    Would u b interested in?

    18 GYPSY QUEEN GREEN PARALLEL
    7 8 10 28 39 43 56 65 86 93,
    103 106 107 108 110 113 129 134 136 139 151 159 174 185 193
    201 203 216 227 233 272 273 279 280 284 294
    plus tarot #1 judge

    for.............

    18 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN BAZOOKA BACK 260 K BRYANT,CUBS $15.00
    18 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN TAROT OF THE DIAMOND TOD-2 R DEVERS,RED SOX $6.00
    18 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN TAROT OF THE DIAMOND TOD-15 C SALE,RED SOX $1.25

    lmk
    Larry

    PS I also have a nice color swap of rizzo 18 heritage ($30) if u have something equal value dodgers
    for it
    I don't need the Judge tarot I have one for trade -I don't have anything of equal value for the Rizzo -other than that the trade works for me
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF:RIZZO/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/POSEY
    BUYING / TRADING FOR RAFAEL DEVERS / OZZIE ALBIES / AUSTIN HAYS RC'S
    PAYING 25% FOR RC'S (ANY SPORT) WITH BV OF $10 OR MORE
    TRADING ANY PRE-2018 SET FILLERS @ LOW BECKETT PRICING--SEE MY LIST OF SET FILLERS ON MY SITE

  12. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    Bench Bucks
    1,013
    Bench Points
    800
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #27
    need any of these?

    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #11 Zach Davies - MIL - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #132 Kyle Schwarber - CHC - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #148 Josh Donaldson - TOR - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #153 Justin Upton - LAA - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #166 Ben Gamel - SEA - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #168 Jorge Polanco - MIN - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #172 Danny Duffy - KC - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #244 Jackie Bradley Jr. - BOS - $3.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #258 Hector Neris - PHI - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #289 Tyler Saladino - CWS - $2.00

    2010 Topps Peak Performance Relics #AM Andrew McCutchen - PIT - $12.00
    2018 Donruss Variations #167A Buster Posey "Gerald Dempsey" - SF - $2.50
    2018 Topps Legends in the Making Blue #LTMBP Buster Posey - SF - $3.00
    2018 Donruss Variations #155 Mike Trout "Millville Meteor" - LAA - $5.00



    can use your 2015 Diamond Kings Rookie Signature Materials Framed Red #153 Brandon Finnegan/99 $12 and some others
    Last edited by K.C._Royals!; 04-19-2018 at 03:18 PM.

  13. lmcgown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Albuquerque (It's a dry heat) NM
    Posts
    2,405
    Bench Bucks
    1,126
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    802
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmcgown's ebay items


    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I don't need the Judge tarot I have one for trade -I don't have anything of equal value for the Rizzo -other than that the trade works for me
    david,
    it b posted, tks
    * * Top Projects (few to go to finish the set) ...
    07 topps turkey relic ichiro
    06 Allen & Ginter Mini blacks (sps), 55 Matsui,215 Michael Young
    2006 topps gold mantle collection (#/77) $150
    * * * And
    02 Topps T206 Relics (140/144, 98% complete)

  14. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20,122
    Bench Bucks
    4,075
    Bench Points
    4377
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    need any of these?

    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #11 Zach Davies - MIL - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #132 Kyle Schwarber - CHC - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #148 Josh Donaldson - TOR - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #153 Justin Upton - LAA - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #166 Ben Gamel - SEA - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #168 Jorge Polanco - MIN - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #172 Danny Duffy - KC - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #244 Jackie Bradley Jr. - BOS - $3.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #258 Hector Neris - PHI - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #289 Tyler Saladino - CWS - $2.00

    2010 Topps Peak Performance Relics #AM Andrew McCutchen - PIT - $12.00
    2018 Donruss Variations #167A Buster Posey "Gerald Dempsey" - SF - $2.50
    2018 Topps Legends in the Making Blue #LTMBP Buster Posey - SF - $3.00
    2018 Donruss Variations #155 Mike Trout "Millville Meteor" - LAA - $5.00



    can use your 2015 Diamond Kings Rookie Signature Materials Framed Red #153 Brandon Finnegan/99 $12 and some others
    I can use these
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #11 Zach Davies - MIL - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #132 Kyle Schwarber - CHC - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #148 Josh Donaldson - TOR - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #168 Jorge Polanco - MIN - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #244 Jackie Bradley Jr. - BOS - $3.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #258 Hector Neris - PHI - $2.00
    2010 Topps Peak Performance Relics #AM Andrew McCutchen - PIT - $12.00
    >>>MY SITE<<<
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF:RIZZO/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/POSEY
    BUYING / TRADING FOR RAFAEL DEVERS / OZZIE ALBIES / AUSTIN HAYS RC'S
    PAYING 25% FOR RC'S (ANY SPORT) WITH BV OF $10 OR MORE
    TRADING ANY PRE-2018 SET FILLERS @ LOW BECKETT PRICING--SEE MY LIST OF SET FILLERS ON MY SITE

  15. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    2,635
    Bench Bucks
    1,013
    Bench Points
    800
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I can use these
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #11 Zach Davies - MIL - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #132 Kyle Schwarber - CHC - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #148 Josh Donaldson - TOR - $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #168 Jorge Polanco - MIN - $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #244 Jackie Bradley Jr. - BOS - $3.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #258 Hector Neris - PHI - $2.00
    2010 Topps Peak Performance Relics #AM Andrew McCutchen - PIT - $12.00
    would you do this trade?

    you send:
    2014 Topps Pro Debut Minor League Manufactured Hat Logo #MHJB Jorge Bonifacio /99 $8.00
    2015 Diamond Kings Rookie Signature Materials Framed Red #153 Brandon Finnegan/99 $12

    you receive:
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #11 Zach Davies $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #132 Kyle Schwarber $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #148 Josh Donaldson $2.50
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #168 Jorge Polanco $2.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #244 Jackie Bradley Jr. $3.00
    2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #258 Hector Neris $2.00
    2010 Topps Peak Performance Relics #AM Andrew McCutchen $12.00

    please post if you agree.

    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •