WTT/WTS 2018 Topps Series I

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looks like they are going for $5/delivered on the EBay. So...$4 in a PWE? If that works, let me know. Would also trade for a comparable Judge/Lindor. Thanks.

I'll take it for $4 delivered. Please post it up and I can send cash or Paypal for payment. Thanks, Harry

Do you still have these cards available
Salute. Springer #9
Salute. Biggio #32
Salute. Giles #68
83. Bergman #96
Gold. McCullers #212
Spring Training Logo Patch. Correa

I do have a 2018 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #13 Aaron Judge available

Thanks

Do you still have these cards available
Salute. Springer #9
Salute. Biggio #32
Salute. Giles #68
83. Bergman #96
Gold. McCullers #212
Spring Training Logo Patch. Correa

I do have a 2018 Topps '83 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #13 Aaron Judge available

Thanks

Yes - all cards listed are available. Thanks.

Post this if you still interested!
2003 U.D. Patch Collection All Star Selection Alex Rodriguez #121 $20.00

MLM-GS Springer GU bat $6.00
Spring Training Logo Patch #STP-YML Yadier Molina $6.00
MLB ASG Medallion Card #ASTM-CC Carlos Correa $8.00

Post this if you still interested!
2003 U.D. Patch Collection All Star Selection Alex Rodriguez #121 $20.00

MLM-GS Springer GU bat $6.00
Spring Training Logo Patch #STP-YML Yadier Molina $6.00
MLB ASG Medallion Card #ASTM-CC Carlos Correa $8.00

Sorry for the delay - responded to your message - let me know and than we can post it up. Thanks, and again, totally my fault!!

Is the bellinger from the silver packs still up for trade and all of the rainbow cards? I have a Harper orange refractor 1/25 2017 Finest break throughs for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Is the bellinger from the silver packs still up for trade and all of the rainbow cards? I have a Harper orange refractor 1/25 2017 Finest break throughs for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Yes, Bellinger and the 8 rainbows are all still available. If you are good with them for the Harper orange - go ahead and post and I should be able to get to the post office tomorrow.