Low end mid end trade list and sale list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am interested in trading for these two cards (especially the Jeter):
Derek Jeter 2005 finest green refractor 125 #199
Greg Maddux 2008 topps triple threads 13 #30

I have these two you may be interested in according to your PC wants:
2013 Topps Tribute Orange #30 Ted Williams (30/50) - pic below
2008 Upper Deck Heroes Emerald #115 Alex Rodriguez (302/499)

Also have plenty to trade from my trade list link below (all are available except the Jeter & Griffey cards):
http://samstradingpost.com/trader/primetimeqb14.aspx

cF4M3d2.png

Right now I will pass on the ted Williams but let me know if you get new hall of fame game used or hof topps tribute serial numbers. Trying to do only trades that are worth $10 or more since I collect on a budget.

Right now I will pass on the ted Williams but let me know if you get new hall of fame game used or hof topps tribute serial numbers. Trying to do only trades that are worth $10 or more since I collect on a budget.

I would do the Williams Orange for the Jeter Green Ref and you could send PWE to save the shipping. Let me know if that would work!

spcollector I have to dig out the card on Sunday. Let me know if sending on Wednesday will be good if so I will post it up on sunday.

seawolf17 Can't use a sase because I don't trust the machine so I go to the post office.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online