WTTF: 2018 Topps '83 Silver Pack Promo 4 and done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have the following two:
25 Luis Severino - New York Yankees
49 Max Fried - Atlanta Braves RC

Interested in the two A-Rod A/G minis and trout refractor. Let me know if we can put something together. Thanks.

@Katester44 I have 49 Max Fried coming in a trade that we just settled on. How about the following?
for
2011 A&G Mini ARod
2013 A&G Mini ARod

@Katester44 I have 49 Max Fried coming in a trade that we just settled on. How about the following?
for
2011 A&G Mini ARod
2013 A&G Mini ARod

That works for me - if you want to post it up, I will confirm and get it in the mail. Thanks.

I have the Machado. I can use your 2017 Topps Update SP #260. If that works go ahead and post it up. A PWE is also fine for delivery.

Thanks,

Bryon

I have the Machado. Any way I could get the TN2 Judge?

EDIT: Just saw that Bryon beat me to it. LMK if that doesn’t work out.

PLMK, thanks,
Dan

@ 3 Greyhounds - I have the Judge if you still need it. I have other needs. I posted a trade with Bryon.
@ JordanRulz - I don't have any Topps Holiday. What else could you use?

Thanks everyone.

@ 3 Greyhounds - I have the Judge if you still need it. I have other needs. I posted a trade with Bryon.

I have these 2018 Topps Series 1 Rainbow Foil available: 3 Bundy BAL, 74 Osuna TOR, 162 Shoemaker ANA, 172 Contreras CHI, 202 Phillips MIL, 253 Cruz SEA, 256 Hosmer KC, 295 Godley ARI, 304 Merrifield KC, 322 Bridwell ANA, 332 Colome TB, 346 Scherzer WAS. Also have these 2018 Variations: 90 Cabrera DET, 200 McCutchen PIT.

PLMK which ones you could use and we'll work something up.

Thanks,
Dan