1976 SSPC for trade.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Ran across these, LMK what #'s you're looking for.........I have a stack from #541 to 630; maybe 70 cards in total..........Thanks..........Mike

Hi

I’m looking for Al Oliver, Dave Kingman, Jon Matlack and Dave Parker. Do you happen to have any of these? Thanks much. Chris

Sorry bro, haved to pick that one up on the bay................You never knew what's just laying around here...........Might have put them in a different box.........I will see hopefully this week...............

Hi

I’m looking for Al Oliver, Dave Kingman, Jon Matlack and Dave Parker. Do you happen to have any of these? Thanks much. Chris

Hey Chris........I do have all four of these cards for you............Do you have anything from my website? Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Chris, thanks for looking..........I pulled the cards out and will send them to you if you'll post them up as free........Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Hi Chris..........Sure, send me a SASE and I'll send the Oliver to you...........

Hey Luis.........I have both...........

Thanks...........Mike