McGwire Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7guns

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Been a while since I posted looking for anything McGwire. I do not buy much new product as I only collect McGwire. I do have some 2018 Gypsy Queen and some 2017 A&G other than that my inventory is 2000 to 2010 mainly. I will trade Gu and Auto's if need be. Let me know what you have and if you are looking for McGwire my Dups are posted on my McGwire page in the site below lets make some trades.

I have several McGwires' listed on FT Thread (Baseball Players II FT/FS) on my profile if you want to check it out. Mike

Not much. LMK if you need any of these. Looking for either Jeter or Mantle in trade.

Thanks.

1999 Ultra RBI Kings 7 Mark McGwire $2.50
2000 Fleer Focus 130 Mark McGwire $1.50
2016 Topps Hallowed Highlights HH6 Mark McGwire $2.00

easy Mike -sorry do not need any of those

topaz77- sorry can not use them either

reickholt - I can use it what are you looking for in return?

DaSoxFan- I do need it do you have a want list ?

Guessing you probably have all these:
1999 Pacific Prizm #121 Mark McGwire
1999 Topps Gallery Red #1 Mark McGwire [069/250]
1999 Upper Deck McDonald’s Mark McGwire Milestones #M2 Mark McGwire
2001 Upper Deck Superstar Summit #SS3 Mark McGwire
2002 Upper Deck Tribute to McGwire #MM101 Mark McGwire

I saw you also are working on Documentary; I have a slew of them and can probably help there.

Looking Twins refractors, Mauer, Cal Ripken I need or trade bait.

easy Mike -sorry do not need any of those

topaz77- sorry can not use them either

reickholt - I can use it what are you looking for in return?

DaSoxFan- I do need it do you have a want list ?

David K- I need a lot of the chromes

Rhubarb_Runner -I can use the 1999 Topps Gallery Red #1 Mark McGwire [069/250] let me know on the Documentary I have a current list I can send you

ballards - Needs and dups I have are there and it is a pretty complete list of what has been produced to a point it needs a update newer stuff I may have to look manually for.

reickholt - May be able to find some Ripken's do you have a want list

Rhubarb_Runner -I can use the 1999 Topps Gallery Red #1 Mark McGwire [069/250] let me know on the Documentary I have a current list I can send you

I pulled the Gallery and made sure I still have it. Sure, send me your Documentary list and I'll see what I can do. I've been working on a master set of the Twins (games both for and against, including golds) and know how "fun" that can be.

Heres the 1999 Topps Chrome that I have of McGwire's Hr Record: 15, 21, 25, 27, 29, 32, 33, 37, 41, 44,47, 56. Let me if u need any of the above. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Can you use any of these? Thanks, Scott

1997 Leaf Dress for Success #9 Mark McGwire /3500
1999 SkyBox Thunder www.batterz.com #WB6 Mark McGwire
1999 Topps Chrome Lords of the Diamond LD5 McGwire
2000 Upper Deck Power MARK MC2 McGwire
2000 Upper Deck Power MARK MC5 McGwire
2000 Upper Deck Power MARK MC7 McGwire
2015 Topps Archetypes #11 McGwire
2015 Topps Highlight of the Year #53 McGwire
2015 Topps Update Chrome Rookie Sensations #25 McGwire
2017 Topps Chrome Update All Rookie Cup #TARC-4 McGwire

Looking for Longorias I need, or can check for trade bait.

Ok, I think I came across a 1997 Stadium Club Matrix...and will look for more. Can you hit any of my wants? please check out my homepage-it is current

Updated have list for Ripken is on this link.
www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/index.htm

David K- I need a lot of the chromes

ballards - Needs and dups I have are there and it is a pretty complete list of what has been produced to a point it needs a update newer stuff I may have to look manually for.

reickholt - May be able to find some Ripken's do you have a want list

At work now.

Rhubarb_Runner- I will send the list later if you have a list on you Documentary you need I will look it over.

David K-I will check when I get home good chance I need them all.

chief wahoo- I see a couple I may need I will let you know later tonight.

ballards and reickholt- Will check after work.

At work now.

Rhubarb_Runner- I will send the list later if you have a list on you Documentary you need I will look it over.

David K-I will check when I get home good chance I need them all.

chief wahoo- I see a couple I may need I will let you know later tonight.

ballards and reickholt- Will check after work.
Okay. Best regards, David

David K- I need all of them except 15 I have a high end Kofax Auto Bv 600.00 if you have any more McGwire cards we may be able to work something if you are interested.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online