In Search Of...2018 parallels of Rizzo / McCutchen / Goldschmidt / Kershaw / Posey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just pulled 2 2018 Stadium Club Rizzo's
Never Compromise Regular and Never Compromise Red Lettering.

Looking for Oriole's, 2018 HR Challenge's, 2018 Bowman Top 100

Hey David, please let me know if you can use the following two cards:

2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection GU Jersey Paul Goldschmidt
2014 Topps Triple Threads #19 Paul Goldschmidt #'ed 53/99

You have plenty of cards I can use on your trade list so if you need one or both we will work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

Need any of theses? 2018 Topps Chrome sepia Buster Posey, Legends in the making Andrew McCutchen 2018 Topps , Post Season Preeminence Anthony Rizzo 2018 Topps and 1983 35th ann Andrew McCutchen. Looking for 2018 Topps Update gold....one will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

I have a Paul Goldschmidt 2018 Topps Home Run Winner from July (16/61)

Looking for Oriole's,

Need any of theses? 2018 Topps Chrome sepia Buster Posey, Legends in the making Andrew McCutchen 2018 Topps , Post Season Preeminence Anthony Rizzo 2018 Topps and 1983 35th ann Andrew McCutchen. Looking for 2018 Topps Update gold....one will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David

I can use the Posey Sepia Refractor--I have Update Gold US51 for the trade

Go ahead and post the trade and I'll confirm it

Best,
David

Hey David, please let me know if you can use the following two cards:

2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection GU Jersey Paul Goldschmidt
2014 Topps Triple Threads #19 Paul Goldschmidt #'ed 53/99

You have plenty of cards I can use on your trade list so if you need one or both we will work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon

I just need the Triple Threads Gold Paul Goldschmidt / 99 $6.00 what are you interested in from me--Let me know

Best,
David

David, I can use your 2017 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor #161 Longoria /150 $8 bv. I have a 2014 Panini Prizm Prizms Camo #99 Kershaw $10 bv.

Let me know if that works for you. I'm fine sending in a PWE. Scott