Thread: 2020 Topps Series 1 Cardinal Team sets for sale-$3 dlvd

2020 Topps Series 1 Cardinal Team sets for sale-$3 dlvd

I won too many Cardinal team breaks on ebay. I have 23 Cardinal team sets. The guy who usually buys them from me cancelled. There are 11 cards in the set including a Future Stars Tommy Edman and Randy Arozarena RC. Asking $3 per set. LMK, Aaron
    Last edited by STLSHOEMAN; 02-25-2020 at 02:45 PM.
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Hi Buddy! I can take one off of your hands...hidden cash route okay with u? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Sure David. Thanks, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Sure David. Thanks, Aaron
    Okay....I'll try getting out the payment tomorrow. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Got lucky and gave it to the postal person at the mail box! Best regards, David