WTTF/WTB 1999 TOPPS MARK McGWIRE HOME RUN #220 CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Prefer to buy. I have only baseball, hockey and a few football to trade. Just let me know who you collect and I'll see if I have something to complete a deal. Otherwise just lmk your asking price on whatever McGwire Home Run cards you have. These are the numbers that I need (red is pending):

34...35...36...37...39...42...46...49...50....52...53....55....62...68...69...70

Last edited:
I have these two on your list: 6 and 41. Looking for a few refractors of any current twin players.....or Miguel Sano or Brian Dozier. Best regards, David

Well, I have literally 2 Twins cards. Unbelievably one is a Sano.

1998 Upperdeck Special F/X Rick Aguillera # 79
2016 Topps 1969 Super Cards Miguel Sano # 69TS

You can compare these to some listed on Ebay if you would like to see what they look like. I know these aren't enough for the MCgwires, so can I offer you some cash for them? Jlmk how much you need for them. Thanks David

Karl

Well, I have literally 2 Twins cards. Unbelievably one is a Sano.

2016 Topps 1969 Super Cards Miguel Sano # 69TS

You can compare these to some listed on Ebay if you would like to see what they look like. I know these aren't enough for the MCgwires, so can I offer you some cash for them? Jlmk how much you need for them. Thanks David

Karl

I can use the Sano and $4.00 in cash (helps with my shipping costs) for the trade, Please me know or u can post it. Best regards, David

Now you didn't have to go and do that! I'm pretty sure the trade was already in your favor and I've already sent your end, Sure is nice of you to do. Ill keep t mind next time we trade. :) Thank-you David.

Karl