Team Lots available for trade (99% base from the last 10 years with some inserts)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am sorting my extra base by team and wondering if there is any interest in team lots. The majority of each lot would be base from the last 10 years (possibly a handful from earlier years but they would be few) and include duplicates, a few inserts/parallels and possibly low end auto or GU'd. If there is any interest in a certain team plmk and I will start pulling those. Cost and shipping would depend on size of lot.
Teams not available:
Orioles
Teams with smaller lots available:
Marlins
Phillies
Pirates
Twins
Tigers
Rays
Rockies
Diamondbacks

Thanks,
Trish

Small Twin lot! Best regards, David PS I purchase a twin lot from a fellow member....total cost was $20.00 .....it weighted about 30 lbs....had to pick it at the post office ....so heavy that I dumped it in the trash can!

Travistrue - will work on a Royals lot for you

David - This will defintely not be that heavy. Will work on the Twins along with the Royals

Will probably be tomorrow afternoon/evening before I get back to both of you.

Thanks,
Trish

Travistrue - will work on a Royals lot for you

David - This will defintely not be that heavy. Will work on the Twins along with the Royals

Will probably be tomorrow afternoon/evening before I get back to both of you.

Thanks,
Trish
Sound good! Best regards, David PS main reason....I don't do large lots anymore!

David - I have a Twins lot with the following
107 base cards
8 inserts/parallels
2 GU'd
3 Auto's
I could sell it for $10 for the cards and $3 for shipping

Travistrue and Steve1972 - I am working on the lots you asked about. I was sidelined from working on cards the last 5 days or so.

Thanks,
Trish

travistrue- So far in Royals I have 220 base, 2 autos, 4 GU'd and 10 inserts/parallels. I have several more boxes I can go through to pull base and other boxes of inserts/parallels if you are interested in a larger lot.

Steve1972- going to start on the Dodgers & cardinals but may not be until this weekend

travistrue- So far in Royals I have 220 base, 2 autos, 4 GU'd and 10 inserts/parallels. I have several more boxes I can go through to pull base and other boxes of inserts/parallels if you are interested in a larger lot.

Steve1972- going to start on the Dodgers & cardinals but may not be until this weekend

not a problem, thanks for the update

David - I have a Twins lot with the following
107 base cards
8 inserts/parallels
2 GU'd
3 Auto's
I could sell it for $10 for the cards and $3 for shipping

Travistrue and Steve1972 - I am working on the lots you asked about. I was sidelined from working on cards the last 5 days or so.

Thanks,
Trish

Don't need the gu or autos.....I'll take the rest...let me know the dlvd. Best regards, David PS hidden cash route.