Question Re: 2018 Gypsy Queen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
In 2018, Gypsy Queen released a parallel version which Beckett calls "Missing Blackplate" but many sellers on Ebay call "Missing Backplate". I have looked at some of the cards on Ebay with that listing but I cannot see what is missing on any of the cards shown, therefore I do not know how to look through the cards I have purchased to see if any are the "missing blackplates" parallel version. Would someone please explain to me what a "missing blackplate is and how to spot it on one of the cards. Thanks so much for your help.

In 2018, Gypsy Queen released a parallel version which Beckett calls "Missing Blackplate" but many sellers on Ebay call "Missing Backplate". I have looked at some of the cards on Ebay with that listing but I cannot see what is missing on any of the cards shown, therefore I do not know how to look through the cards I have purchased to see if any are the "missing blackplates" parallel version. Would someone please explain to me what a "missing blackplate is and how to spot it on one of the cards. Thanks so much for your help.

You can look on cardboard connection at the variation checklist under this set. Shows all variations & SPs.

It means they didn't use the black printing plate when they made the card. The missing blackplate versions have a pink hue to them and are in retail packs only.