Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: WTTF : 2013 Panini Hometown Heroes

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by gwynn_fan View Post
    Hi
    Have these in a box somewhere, but on my Beckett organize

    2013 Hometown Heroes #270 Shelby Miller SP

    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSDT Dickie Thon

    Probably have more needs with the above.
    Looks like i could use them but don't have any of your wants your looking for. Thanks for the reply.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  2. #32
    Ok, trade posted, thanks!
    I am here to trade cards I don't need for cards I do need.

    Here's the link to my ongoing Bench most wanted list:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...68#post3751568

    Here's my current complete online wantlists and tradepages:
    https://www.freewebs.com/xdj511/

  3. #33
    I have these cards available for sale and trade. Would like to do a combo. Plmk thanks Butch

    2013 Hometown Heroes #275 Greg Maddux SP $10.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes City Hall Signatures #3 Tony Fernandez $10.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes City Hall Signatures #7 Eric Davis $15.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSJO Joe Charboneau $15.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSJP Jurickson Profar $10.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSKM Keith Moreland $10.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSMT Mickey Tettleton $12.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSSY Steve Yeager $10.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSTL Tony La Russa $12.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes Left Their Marks Autographs #1 Rick Monday $10.00
    2013 Hometown Heroes Left Their Marks Autographs #3 Curt Schilling n/a
    2013 Hometown Heroes Scripted Legacy #6 Tom Seaver n/a
    2013 Hometown Heroes Signed by the Enemy #4 Dave Kingman $10.00


    Don't know if you can use this card or not.

    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures Gold #HSKH Kent Hrbek n/a



    I can use these cards from your trade list.

    Curtain Call Black 15 cal ripken jr ..
    Curtain Call Gold 11 derek jeter..
    Homegrown Heroes 1 Cal Ripken Jr
    Homegrown Heroes Gold derek jeter 3
    Nicknames Black 5 mike trout, 11 roger clemens
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  4. #34
    Butch, sent you a pm
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  5. #35
    bump
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  6. #36
    Hi -

    I found a few you can use. Let me know if this swap would work. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    I send:
    2013 Hometown Heroes Calling the Shots Black #CS11 Tony LaRussa (OAK) ($4)
    2013 Hometown Heroes Homegrown Heroes Gold #HH14 Tony Gwynn (SD) ($5)
    2013 Hometown Heroes Nicknames #8 Nolan Ryan (HOU) ($8)
    2013 Hometown Heroes Nicknames #11 Roger Clemens (BOS) ($3)
    2013 Hometown Heroes Sport Discs #4 Yu Darvish (TEX) ($4)

    All these total $24.00

    You send:
    Roger Clemens
    2005 leaf sportscaster white batting-hat 42 7/35 $8
    2005 leaf sportscaster teal batting-ball 42 30/50 $5
    2005 topps gold 565 1783/2005 $10

    All these total $23.00
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  7. #37
    I need the #10 Calling the Shots Black Tony LaRussa have the #11. I could do this trade.

    2013 Hometown Heroes Nicknames #8 Nolan Ryan (HOU) ($8)
    2013 Hometown Heroes Nicknames #11 Roger Clemens (BOS) ($3)

    for

    Roger Clemens
    2005 topps gold 565 1783/2005 $10
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    I need the #10 Calling the Shots Black Tony LaRussa have the #11. I could do this trade.

    2013 Hometown Heroes Nicknames #8 Nolan Ryan (HOU) ($8)
    2013 Hometown Heroes Nicknames #11 Roger Clemens (BOS) ($3)

    for

    Roger Clemens
    2005 topps gold 565 1783/2005 $10
    Sounds good. Trade is posted. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  9. #39
    bump
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  10. #40
    bump
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  11. #41
    bump
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  12. #42
    bump
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  13. #43
    What Pete Alonso, Gleyber Torres, Andrew Vaughn, Brennen Davis, Anthony Rizzo, Ryne Sandberg, and Luis Robert cards do you have for trade?

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    What Pete Alonso, Gleyber Torres, Andrew Vaughn, Brennen Davis, Anthony Rizzo, Ryne Sandberg, and Luis Robert cards do you have for trade?

    RYAN SANDBERG
    1992 pinnacle team pinnacle 5 w/alomar
    1994 sportflics movers mm2 $10
    2003 diamond kings timeline 9 * w/ kerry wood 503/1000 $10
    2004 throwback threads 209 958/1000 $6
    2005 ud baseball heroes 66 $12
    2005 ud baseball heroes 69 $12
    2013 pinnacle essence of the game 9 $10




    2012 Topps Gold Futures 13 rizzo

    2013 Topps Chrome Refractors 158 anthony rizzo

    2013 Topps Chrome X-Fractors 158 anthony rizzo

    2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini
    11A Anthony Rizzo
    11B Anthony Rizzo SP

    2017 Topps Heritage 5X7 Topps Game
    anthony rizzo 43/49 (dinged corner)

    2017 Topps Museum 5X7 Collection
    anthony rizzo 6/49 (dinged corner)


    Have some other sandbergs on here

    https://madduxfan3131.webs.com/baseballtradelist2.htm
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    RYAN SANDBERG
    1992 pinnacle team pinnacle 5 w/alomar
    1994 sportflics movers mm2 $10
    2003 diamond kings timeline 9 * w/ kerry wood 503/1000 $10
    2004 throwback threads 209 958/1000 $6
    2005 ud baseball heroes 66 $12
    2005 ud baseball heroes 69 $12
    2013 pinnacle essence of the game 9 $10




    2012 Topps Gold Futures 13 rizzo

    2013 Topps Chrome Refractors 158 anthony rizzo

    2013 Topps Chrome X-Fractors 158 anthony rizzo

    2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini
    11A Anthony Rizzo
    11B Anthony Rizzo SP

    2017 Topps Heritage 5X7 Topps Game
    anthony rizzo 43/49 (dinged corner)

    2017 Topps Museum 5X7 Collection
    anthony rizzo 6/49 (dinged corner)


    Have some other sandbergs on here

    https://madduxfan3131.webs.com/baseballtradelist2.htm
    What autos and relics do you have for trade of any players?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •