Dumping cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I just unloaded about 85,000 cards for 125.00. Obviously the majority of the stuff was from the junk years. A lot of 1991 Donruss, 1989 Topps and stuff like that. But I am just glad to be rid of the extra junk that I have been accumulating for so many years.

Has anyone else unloaded bulk like this?

Thanks,

Bryon

I send everything I don’t want/need to Commons4kids. I sent a large flat rate every few months and pack a few thousand in each one.

In today's horrible card market, that is a heck of a sale. Everyone seems to be dumping their cards in bulk these days (which is why I refer to it as an inexpensive hobby) and for you to find someone to spend that much on the mass produced stuff is a real stroke of luck.

I've dumped a lot of junk cards over the years but in much smaller amounts than you did and at a lesser price. A few thousand here a few thousand there but never what amounts to 17 full 5,000 ct boxes in one fell swoop! I used to have a guy that would take all my unwanted junk for a song and give it to his Little League/Tee ball kids but he is no longer involved in youth baseball..

I just unloaded about 85,000 cards for 125.00. Obviously the majority of the stuff was from the junk years. A lot of 1991 Donruss, 1989 Topps and stuff like that. But I am just glad to be rid of the extra junk that I have been accumulating for so many years.

Has anyone else unloaded bulk like this?

Thanks,

Bryon

yeah kind of, I unloaded 10 3200ct boxes and 5 5000ct boxes for a 2001 EX ichiro rc that at the time was $125.00 but since dropped to $75(?).

I did this about 22 years ago, but I donated my cards to Salvation Army. The tax break was far better than what I could have ever sold them for.

Boots

I did this about 22 years ago, but I donated my cards to Salvation Army. The tax break was far better than what I could have ever sold them for.

Boots

Not everyone can take a tax break! If u don't use schedule A...like me then u have a true donation! Best regards, David