*** Tennessee Titans bulk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Platnum71

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Footballers

I am looking to buy Tennessee Titans in bulk (2000 and newer)

I am looking for enough to make the shipping worth it) at a great price.

LMK what you have

Last edited:
Hi, are you just looking for cards from the last 4 years or any? If you're looking for everything then I can probably help you out. Same with the Bulls. LMK Thank you!

BUMP

Monday 12/03/18

******************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
I will have lot of 102 different Oilers on ebay starting tonight at 11...if you're interested,lmk,I will pull it and I can trade for Va Tech Hokies. the item # is (332927589816)

PMs work best

what year are the cards? I dont separate my cards by college teams. You can check out my trade pages listed on my signature.

you can send me that link to the ebay.

I will have lot of 102 different Oilers on ebay starting tonight at 11...if you're interested,lmk,I will pull it and I can trade for Va Tech Hokies. the item # is (332927589816)

Last edited:
Here's an overview of what I have. Looks like 59 total cards. Most from around 95-to early 2000's
Highlights
3- McNair RCs looks like 16 total McNairs with a couple of low $ inserts/parallels
2 - E George RCs 5 total
2 - J Kearse RCs

20 various RC (2 refractors)

1 Mariota insert
the remainder are base or low $ inserts

Trade for ant PC material or trade bait. Would also sell cheap.
LMK

I was looking for more cards in the lot. I am trying to make the shipping worth the cards. From your description it sounds like I have most of those anyway.
However, let me know what you are interested in a trade or shoot me a price delivered?
Please do it by PM

Here's an overview of what I have. Looks like 59 total cards. Most from around 95-to early 2000's
Highlights
3- McNair RCs looks like 16 total McNairs with a couple of low $ inserts/parallels
2 - E George RCs 5 total
2 - J Kearse RCs

20 various RC (2 refractors)

1 Mariota insert
the remainder are base or low $ inserts

Trade for ant PC material or trade bait. Would also sell cheap.
LMK

Try this first. I would trade the entire lot for either one of the following cards for trade bait. (PWE is fine for your end)

2017 TOPPS Chrome Prism Refractors #200 Mike Trout $12
Pink Refractors #1 Aaron Judge $12

I was looking for more cards in the lot. I am trying to make the shipping worth the cards. From your description it sounds like I have most of those anyway.
However, let me know what you are interested in a trade or shoot me a price delivered?
Please do it by PM

I don't think I could do that. I have more people interested in those two then 90-00's Oilers

Try this first. I would trade the entire lot for either one of the following cards for trade bait. (PWE is fine for your end)

2017 TOPPS Chrome Prism Refractors #200 Mike Trout $12
Pink Refractors #1 Aaron Judge $12