Last chance at scrub autos for cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I listed a lot of 500 scrub autographs on eBay for $375 OBO and have an offer of $200. I have enjoyed trading these for just about any other autos to add to my collection and add to it now and again when I buy lots and get extras I don't want or need, but the takers are getting slimmer and slimmer. Even though it is 40 cents per card, I am seriously considering it even though I figure with stamps at 50 cents a pop now, a TTM auto is going to cost you at least a buck.

Before I pull the trigger, I figure I'll give you guys one last crack at some of them. Unfortunately I don't have a list and don't have time to scan them again. They are basically MLB and MILB cards. They are all mostly common players, some journeymen MLB players with longer careers. No stars, semisters, etc. I find it easiest to trade as bulk team lots (usually anywhere from a couple cards per team to 10+), but there may be set builders who are looking for singles too. Years are mostly 90s, but some late 80s and early 00s.

If you are willing to pay more than 40 cents per card or have something else signed to trade, I will entertain ANY offers. Otherwise these are probably heading to a new home by tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Not that I got any interest, but wanted to update in case someone comes along down the road. Looks like they sold on eBay.

I'll have to start a new trade pile now!

I listed a lot of 500 scrub autographs on eBay for $375 OBO and have an offer of $200. I have enjoyed trading these for just about any other autos to add to my collection and add to it now and again when I buy lots and get extras I don't want or need, but the takers are getting slimmer and slimmer. Even though it is 40 cents per card, I am seriously considering it even though I figure with stamps at 50 cents a pop now, a TTM auto is going to cost you at least a buck.

Before I pull the trigger, I figure I'll give you guys one last crack at some of them. Unfortunately I don't have a list and don't have time to scan them again. They are basically MLB and MILB cards. They are all mostly common players, some journeymen MLB players with longer careers. No stars, semisters, etc. I find it easiest to trade as bulk team lots (usually anywhere from a couple cards per team to 10+), but there may be set builders who are looking for singles too. Years are mostly 90s, but some late 80s and early 00s.

If you are willing to pay more than 40 cents per card or have something else signed to trade, I will entertain ANY offers. Otherwise these are probably heading to a new home by tomorrow!!