Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry, you had 3 cards I was interested in from previous threads, are any of them available:

13 HA Originials 1909/1912 Harry Hooper Auto 2/38 PSA-DNA Certified
01 Topps Team Topps The Real One Vern Law
10 Topps The Real One Jim Riverea White Sox

Thanks, Tony.
Tony
Interested in the 3 of them what u putting on them for a price??????
Polar Bear 67

The Hooper is 80 and I don't 80 in the 3 of them but the Law and Riverea are both 25.00 so I would do something here.
If Not thks for ur time.
Polar Bear 67

Throw in the A Soriano by 8 and the Ben Zobrist auto by 8 and we are good.
Post it up if u want .
Polar Bear 67

Top of ur auto u have for trade starting with SP Ryan Flatherly Baltimore to Ben Zobrist Tampa Bay first listing of ur auto;s.
If those 2 are avaible I am good again.
Polar Bear 67

Oh yes, I am sorry, I missed those SP autos. Yes, I do have that one. It books at $12 according to the OPG. But still no Soriano. Would the Zobrist and the 3 above get it done?
Top of ur auto u have for trade starting with SP Ryan Flatherly Baltimore to Ben Zobrist Tampa Bay first listing of ur auto;s.
If those 2 are avaible I am good again.
Polar Bear 67

Oh yes, I am sorry, I missed those SP autos. Yes, I do have that one. It books at $12 according to the OPG. But still no Soriano. Would the Zobrist and the 3 above get it done?
If u throw in Ryan Fhartley I would.
Polar Bear 67

I will have do it after Supper as I am going to put a cold pack on the wrist as it's killing me where I broke it and take my Meds.
Will get it down tonight.
Polar Bear 67