COMC Spring Cleaning Sales - Lots of Promotions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotta keep looking - some of these guys increase their percentage off as the sale goes on. I've picked up around fifty cards so far...

Kind of surprising that there are still sellers who will not run a free sale to move any inventory...

Gotta keep looking - some of these guys increase their percentage off as the sale goes on. I've picked up around fifty cards so far...

Kind of surprising that there are still sellers who will not run a free sale to move any inventory...
This would be a great time to move the old stuff out.....but to many think they can out smart the buyers by increasing stuff by 50% and then offer cuts of 25 to 35%. Best regards, David PS I'll keep looking as the sale lasts to May 13..

I’ve been really disappointed so far by sellers. Many have jacked up prices and ran a sale OR had crazy prices and ran 5% off. I am site-lowest on every card in my inventory PLUS 35% and haven’t moved much at all.

I've only sold a dozen or so from my account, but I also have a much smaller than normal inventory. I cleared out most of the port a while back and what's listed now is all the stuff processing. I'm happy with any sales and will just turn the money around on stuff for my Yankees PC.

Some sellers really must think all the buyers are mouth-breathers to try and pull some of this stuff.

I've only sold a dozen or so from my account, but I also have a much smaller than normal inventory. I cleared out most of the port a while back and what's listed now is all the stuff processing. I'm happy with any sales and will just turn the money around on stuff for my Yankees PC.

Some sellers really must think all the buyers are mouth-breathers to try and pull some of this stuff.
Yeah, i’ve never cashed out a dime...but thinking about everything i’ve sold vs what I’ve brought back is nice. The 2 month non current basic wait isn’t fun but i have 400 some hitting in next two weeks.

Absolutely. I love turning $1-2 cards into PSA graded vintage, vintage rookies, etc.

No one would make that deal in real life.

Yeah, i’ve never cashed out a dime...but thinking about everything i’ve sold vs what I’ve brought back is nice. The 2 month non current basic wait isn’t fun but i have 400 some hitting in next two weeks.

Cashed out about $100 to feed my draftkings habit just before the season started.

I've sold a few things during this spring clean out sale.

While I've used the proceeds over the past few years to fill in some of the gaps of my PC, I have recently begun to purchase cards to flip - occasionally a few high end cards but for the most part low end cards which I can flip for at 50% profit. Not really looking to make a ton of cash but, to be honest, I'm getting a kick at just flipping.

Thanks for the linked! Finished my 2017 Topps update gold set with Paul DeJong gold .........finished by 2018 Topps Heritage Deckle edge set with Fraizer 22 and Corey Seager 30! Best regards, David