Team Lots For Sale -- .50 Cents Each!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
There is nothing rare or sacred about these cards and there ARE DUPES. There are no autographs or gu.....just inserts, stars, semistars, rookies and base. If there is any mention of HOF'ers it will be Archives or inserts.......nothing vintage. I will try to highlight some of the lot. Can't go wrong for .50 cents! Paypal preferred, but will accept cash, money orders.

If you want more than 1 team lot shipping will be adjusted. Thanks for looking.

Team lots will have total number of cards in parentheses ().

TIGERS -- (21) Cobbs Archives, Verlander, Cabrera .50 + $3.50 shipping

MARLINS -- (21) Stanton, Ichiro, Adrian Gonzalez Archives Rookie .50 + $3.50 shipping

NATS/EXPOS -- (36) Randy Johnson Topps rookies (x3) Donruss rookies (x2) .50 + $3.75 shipping (no Harpers in this lot)

PIRATES -- (25) Clemente Archives, Honus Wagner, Newman blue, McCutcheon .50 + $3.50 shipping

DIAMONDBACKS -- (28) Goldschmidt inserts, Greinke, Johnson insert .50 + $3.50 shipping

MARINERS -- (26) Ichiro, Johnson, Cano insert, Arod insert, .50 + $3.50 shipping

RAYS -- (15) Longoria, Price Archives Rookie .50 + $3.50 shipping

WHITE SOX -- (41) Sosa, Thomas 2018 DK, Fisk, LeVar Burton, Abreu, Moncada .50 + $3.75 shipping

METS -- (44) Piazza insert, Ryan Archives, Seaver Archives, Wambach .50 + $4.00 shipping

ROCKIES -- (26) Walker insert, Arenado insert, Blackmon, Morneau .50 + $3.50 shipping

REDS -- (25) Bench Archives, Sparky Anderson Archives, Votto .50 + $3.50 shipping

BLUE JAYS --(34) Donaldson coins, Tulowitzki, Bautista, Encarnacion .50 + $3.75 shipping

Hopefully something someone can use.

Last edited:
I'll take the twin lot.....Best regards, David PS hidden cash route.

David -- I was hoping you would find these! I just bought a shoebox full of cards from a buddy, pulled what I wanted and decided to bundle the rest up this way. Sale posted and awaiting your confirmation. Thank-you!

Ill take the Giants, A’s, and Yankees lot. LMK Thank you!

Sale posted! I just charged an extra .25 for the shipping. Thank-you!

Confirmed and payment will go out today. Best regards, David PS hidden cash route....I like small lots, not large of twins and don't like gu or auto as people always charge me to much....2006 auto of a nobody $8.00??? no way....

Sale confirmed and funds have been sent to your paypal. Disregard pm I sent as I found your paypal address here. Thank you!

David -- Sorry for the delay, you snuck this one in on me! lol Deal is posted, just make it and even $4